Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Video 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: AwesomeKitty155

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because i love this sever and I really like building and upgrading my house. I had the best time playing also I made tons of friends and i always played with my cousin and brother. I really didnt mean to grief anything. 
Cousin= Havoc_Gaming12
Brother= AwesomeEvan18

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I really want to play with my family and my friends we love this server and they are very upset that i cant play. Also I want to come back because i was planning on buying VIP. I would like to join and play vip i think its really cool.  
Please and thank you for reading this appeal

I banned you because I found your name amongst others in a group of people that griefed a jail cell I temporarily set up. You broke 35 blocks, iron bars, stone to get to lava, etc. I don't see how you didn't mean to grief something that clearly wasn't randomly generated by the world?

If you respect the builds of others in the future, I'll unban you.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-11-2016, 04:55 AM)Star Wrote: I banned you because I found your name amongst others in a group of people that griefed a jail cell I temporarily set up. You broke 35 blocks, iron bars, stone to get to lava, etc. I don't see how you didn't mean to grief something that clearly wasn't randomly generated by the world?

I'm sorry but I don't remember breaking any iron bars my cousin had them or getting lava but even if it was him but I'm not say it is but I will take credit but yes I will do everything in my power to respect everyones builds and landmarks and if I ever get griefed I will not take it in my owns had I'll take it to someone who is in charge and I will only distroy items of mine and no ones else

(08-11-2016, 04:55 AM)Star Wrote: I banned you because I found your name amongst others in a group of people that griefed a jail cell I temporarily set up. You broke 35 blocks, iron bars, stone to get to lava, etc. I don't see how you didn't mean to grief something that clearly wasn't randomly generated by the world?

And may I know the name of the other people who griefed the jail cell because the only people I know are
My cousin- Havoc_Gaming12 who just now go his own account and no longer playing on my brothers account 
My brother- AwesomeEvan18- who never played cuz my cousin always played on his account 
And my friend - Lilythekitty2550
These are the only people I know and play with I don't know anyone else
life will pass you by if you don't open up your eyes 

Okay, be careful with who you allow on your account. If it has your name on the logs, it'll be you getting banned again.

As for now, you're unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!