Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal(Grief)
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: TheWookiee__

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I dont know why i got banned. i think it might've been a piston i accidentaly broke in the skeleton spawner and im sorry for that. i didnt know what to do when it happened. I didnt know it took such a short time to break a piston.

Why do you want to come back: i really enjoy playing on this server with my friends and i want to join them once again on this server.

Thanks for reading Smile

Yes, you were banned for damaging Jellyskelly, causing the crusher to break and rendering the farm ineffective. Considering the only thing you should have been doing there was punching skeletons, I don't see why you would have held down the mouse long enough for the three-odd seconds it takes to break a piston. Do you have any explanation for that?

My mouse got damaged recently and the click button keeps getting jammed in so while i was killing skeletons for xp my left-click got jammed in and it ended up breaking the piston by accident. So thats why the piston in jellyskelly ended up breaking. I am very sorry for what happened and i apologise to the server users and the maker of jellyskelly for any inconvenience caused

Very well, I will accept your appeal. You are unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown. But should something like this happen again, where you break something you did not mean to, contact a staff member about it instead of hoping no one notices.