• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELP its that time of year again
Thumbs Down 
Well I started school today and I wont be active anymore. I will be on on weekends including friday so you should see me then. All im saying is that you wont see me on as much so if you need me /mail me. I wish I had more time on the server but school is more important than video games and I am really trying to do well this school year. If you're wondering im a sophomore. You can contact me on this thread if you need to. Cya around- Donk
Have a great day!  Angel

Awwww, bye Donk, good luck in school!

Sameproblem here donk-dub, see you on weekends
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

The server always dies out a little this time of year, i will be roughly as active as i am now (which is the occasional evening and mornings on minechat) but i can't guarantee it.....
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

10th grade started today for me, so i will mostly see you guys when i don't have work to do or when i am not concerned about school or studying
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Is everyone in america going back to school already? We all still have 2 weeks off....

wth i started school like a month ago after winter holidays
-Chicky

(08-18-2016, 04:57 PM)chickenhead24 Wrote: wth i started school like a month ago after winter holidays

You live in the southern hemisphere right?

Bye Donkles! Hope you do good in school this year <<33
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Cya Donk ;-; I'll try find ya on the weekends to chat :3 Good luck with school!
- KatNip