• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not dead!! I promise! ?
Heart 
Nope, just got reaaally burnt out on Minecraft, so my creative attention has been very much elsewhere!
How is everyone?  Tongue
[Image: 0z5OFEa.png]

mOoNiD

Make no promises x)

well, by the time you were gone, an admin abuse killed almost all of us, an alien spaceship came up and brought various of viruses and weapons for us to fight with. then, there was a war between vip2's and experienced players, and a rapid tornado season ripped half of the spawn off. also i found this nice cheese cake recipe. so pretty much normal stuff. how have you been doing?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome back, Moonid! Is it time for the rabbit-rebellion?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(09-03-2016, 01:53 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Welcome back, Moonid! Is it time for the rabbit-rebellion?
I heard rebellion, Im in...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(09-02-2016, 06:16 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: well, by the time you were gone, an admin abuse killed almost all of us, an alien spaceship came up and brought various of viruses and weapons for us to fight with. then, there was a war between vip2's and experienced players, and a rapid tornado season ripped half of the spawn off. also i found this nice cheese cake recipe. so pretty much normal stuff. how have you been doing?

After all that, I just wanna know the cheesecake recipe tbh.
I've been okay! Just doin my thing, arting and rabbiting and stuff, u kno. Angel

(09-03-2016, 01:53 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Welcome back, Moonid!  Is it time for the rabbit-rebellion?

Not quite yet. I don't know when I'll back on the server, I've just got too much going on and playing games hasn't been much of a focus or draw to me right now.  Blush

I hope y'all have been doin alright?

I remember you!!! I've been doing great, I hope you have too. n.n I hope you're having fun doing whatever else you've been working on, and maybe I'll see you on the server sometime soon-ish!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(09-04-2016, 10:08 PM)Patty Wrote: I remember you!!! I've been doing great, I hope you have too. n.n I hope you're having fun doing whatever else you've been working on, and maybe I'll see you on the server sometime soon-ish!

Patty~!  Heart
Maybe sometime! I don't know when, but you guys will know, for sure.  Heart Heart

I've recently started a secret project that has most of my attention right now, and I just haven't been much into wanting to play games.  Sleepy I'm sure I'll need a break eventually.