• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Game: Bad Appeal vs. Naughty Staff
LEATHER ARMOR!!! *monkey laugh* No my child. Leather is not good enough. God armor yes, leather no.

APPEAL DENIED

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Username: TehSp00pyGene

Reason for ur ban (or even shittier ban appeal): well i was just minding my own business, being the great nether overlord (which nether ruler or nether goblin isnt, I AM the nether overlord) i am. Then all of a sudden, a stupid admin flew by, shouting at the chat regular things that come out of admins mouth: bullsh*t. So i decided to make the world a little better place and shoot down the ugly creature that admin was with my double barrel shotgun. The admin flew a couple blocks, and then blow up in a beautiful way. Sh*t and organs flew everywhere, it was beautiful! I honestly dont know what was the problem with that.
Who banned you: the idiot i shot, cant remember his name.
Why should you be unbanned: so that the nether can have his handsome and much more inconsistant king that those other two players i mentioned earlier. Simple!
Why do you want to come back: So that i can keep making fun of the ugly pigmen and other crazy bastards found across he nether.

Side note: if anyone gets offended by my post or if anyone wants to hurt themselfs because my story, then too fucking bad. Take your "triggered feelings" and other garbage your brain might provide and stuff them into the woodchipper. In this thread, you apparently take the insults like the proud hometowners we are or cry in the corner like a little kid.

Anyone that spends that much time in the Nether needs to find a life IRL. So quit trying to live out your hellish fantasies in subterranean MC and come topside to find some fresh air, and even fresher friends. Only banned from the Nether (if that's even possible.)

Username: Rasse82

Banned by: Shisuan

Reason for ban: touching said admin provocatively in his (or her) gorilla chest.

Why I should be unbanned: Temporary insanity, attempting to ascertain said monkey's gender, no harm, no foul, and washed the hand that was used for the touching.

Why I want to come back: Need more time to evaluate Shisuan's depicted gender, with no regard or offense to ze's gender IRL.