Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Nether_Ruler
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownmc

Minecraft name: Nether_Ruler

Reason for your ban: Lying, Time Wasting, rule 2

Who banned you: Obby

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I have never broken a rule to be banned on this server (excluding now) in the 9 months I've been here. I am extremely sorry for lying to Obby about Hunto. I shouldn't have and I apologize for the inconvenience it caused to both obby and Hunto.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because hometown is my favorite minecraft server. I have spent countless hours on it and I love the staff. I really like Hometown and I would hate to be separated from it forever. I have so many accomplishments on the server and I would hate to lose them all.
I hope you consider my appeal

I also want to say to Hunto,
I'm sorry that you ended up getting banned. That was not my intention and I think you should know that. I was only trying to get you your wished and you get jailed. Not banned.
I apologize deeply to Obby and Hunto for wasting your times and I promise I will never do something like this again

I'm going to lay out a few things for you here Nether. So I expect you to actually read, listen, and understand.

First off, I understand you have friends, time, and work put into this server. I understand you were just trying to help a friend and possibly thought the idea was funny at the time. The mistake you made was telling me, "Some one messed up my area" when you already knew who it was and why they did it. I told you who had griefed your area and you said nothing. So, I fixed it and then set up the ban. Only after about 5-10 mins after the ban, you ask me if they really needed to be banned. Only then when I told you the rule about how people get banned for grief did you tell me what you two had planned out. Had you just told me what was going on in the first place, neither of you would have been banned. I would have just spoken to the both of you. 

I do not understand why the idea of being jailed, kicked, or muted is a fun idea. It's a punishment. Not something for people to actively be seeking out. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't times that staff is feeling playful and we will joke around with the server. We do. We like to have fun with everyone. And we encourage having fun. But it should be approached differently than lying about grief in someone's area. That's a serious accusation that shouldn't be played around with. 

Secondly, as for wasting time, while we don't have issues taking time away from our day, builds, or mining to help anyone, you could have taken time away from players who may have actually needed help. Also, as a result of this, you both lost time you wanted to be on the server and therefore wasted your own time. 

Thirdly, rule breaking. You say never broken a rule. If my memory serves me right, you have been kicked for spam and caps, which is breaking rules. While I understand it may have been a while ago and you may not remember. Now on to disrespect, I will not get into specifics with names, but there are those who feel you have gone too far on some comments and in turned made them feel uncomfortable. Which is also breaking rules of the server.  

Lastly, While we get that you are trying to be helpful when it comes to replying on ban appeals, they are meant for those who need to make them and staff to respond to them. If your outlook is needed we will reach out for your side of the story. But only then, would we need you to post your input.

I really apologize for lying to you about Hunto and only telling you our plan after he got banned. I should have told you beforehand and I am really sorry I didn't do so. I understand the consequences now of doing such things and I promise to never do them again.

I also apologize for wasting your (and Huntos) time. I now know that I shouldn't have and It was wrong of me to get Hunto banned. I promise that if I let someone greif me, I won't let staff know about it.

I also stretch out an apology to those feel I have gone too far on some of my comments in chat. It is not my intention and I am only trying to have a little fun with you guys.

As for the last one. I was not aware that I am only supposed to post when I am asked to, but I am now.

I really apologize for all of these things and I am deeply sorry. I hope you consider my appeal

It's not necessary to copy, paste, and re-reply on your ban appeal. We see it. You need to be patient.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-09-2016, 07:32 PM)Star Wrote: It's not necessary to copy, paste, and re-reply on your ban appeal. We see it. You need to be patient.

Sorry.

I will talk with higher staff about unbanning you. Be patient and we will let you know as soon as you are free to come back.

(09-10-2016, 03:55 AM)ObscuredKaoz Wrote: I will talk with higher staff about unbanning you. Be patient and we will let you know as soon as you are free to come back.

Ok, thank you

you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(09-10-2016, 07:14 AM)vilneas Wrote: you have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you so much!