• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Injuries
Strangely i don't have many, the ones i do have though are all on one arm.

1. When i was around 7-9 i used to get a bus home, there was this one kid who had it in for me for one reason or another and liked to try to fight me. So this one day with my sister who also gets the bus home and is younger than me, i knew the kid was going to try to fight me again, so i told her to run home, meanwhile i was fighting the kid (idk who was winning or what happened) but all i knew next was he bit a huge chunk out of my under left arm. You can see the scar still and it's a bright white compared to the rest of the skin.

2. In my teens, i was in with a bad group of people. Over in the UK, teens like to think of themselves as big gangsters, we supported some unknown gang called UTH (Up the hoods). We stayed in a house that this much older friend was at to decorate for his girlfriend. Anyway's, we ended up cutting our arms with "UTH" with a razer blade. You can see just some big lines on my arm now but can't make out the letters.

3. When i was around 4-6, i'm pretty sure a kettle boiled over and the hot water went over my knee. But i don't remember it too clearly and i don't have any scars from it.

4. Pretty sure most  kids try this if they ever get their hands on one, but i also have cut myself with a razer trying to shave lmao. I was very young and lucky no scars from it.

5. When i was younger i was running around a lamp post. You know the part that sticks out? i was running around that and my arm caught a sharp edge and it took out a small circle of my skin. It didn't hurt much, very minor but i still have the scar as the skin never grew back.
IGN: Genocore

So when I was like 12 I got stung on the tongue by a bee. Literally. It landed on my ice cream and I licked it. It was just weird.

Also, I once went to the ER for X-rays after straining my hip during practice, and they found a unicameral bone cyst on my pelvis by accident (which is benign and asymptomatic so I'm fine), although that's more of an unexpected coincidental diagnosis.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

I was snowboarding one time and I got smashed in the face by a skier who decided he was good enough to jump without looking. I was knocked out for about an hour and was found face up next to a tree by my girlfriend :')
I've never told anyone this story before so my parents don't know either rip rip
I didn't get any scars or anything like that

I also have an unusual swimming story.

I was near the first to the meet. So I decided to help set up the wires n' shit
My coach comes over to me and hands me the starting pistol. He's a tad stupid so he hands it to me with the gun pointing at me. He accidentally pulls the trigger and the force knocks the gun into my face. Causing me to fall into the block and get a minor concussion.
I woke up 10 minutes later not recalling anything that happened
I now have a small scar on my chest from the little debris that shot out of the gun

i dont have anything bad, just bunch of small ones including burning scars n' shit.
so im telling the worst one.

i was like, i dont know, 4 or5, and i was at a daycare. i was in the jungle gym playing tag with couple of my friends, and i was hanging from a wall pretty high. then suddenly someone dumbass shows up and pushes me off, thinking it was a good prank. but it sure wasnt. my leg got stuck into the wall, and i was hanging there, screaming from the small amount of pain caused by the twisted leg. then the dumbass got nervous and when he didint get any other bright ideas, he showed my leg off and i fell on my head from pretty high. it was winter and ground was in ice. and oh boy it sure did hurt. as it was a daycare it was natural that someone was crying at all the time. and i was there, bleeding from my head, screaming for help and the sitters didint even notice. then, as it couldnt get any worse, the dumbass came to me and kicked me to the face and i fainted. i woke up in lobby with people being pretty nervous. my mom showed up and took me home. i went trough next two months with hospital shit and stuff, with diagnosis as: serious concussion. i know, it isnt that bad, but the next time i saw that dumbass on the playground i seriosly @#%& him up.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(09-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Beo Wrote: (which is benign and asymptomatic so I'm fine), although that's more of an unexpected coincidental diagnosis.

When you can tell who watches Grey's Anatomy

(I also know you're med smart)
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I sprained my pinkie........(wow how awesome)

I actually haven't lived hard enough to have interesting injuries like the ones a few have mentioned.....but have you ever just went about your normal life and then you sit down or stand still or something and then someone is like: "bro what happened to your [insert limb here]." then you look down and its like blood everywhere......"how did that get there?" o_O

That has happened to me a couple times.

Well pretty much everyone on the server knows my injuries :')

1.) I'm 100% sure that everyone knows I lost my eye a few years ago in a car accident where the windshield smashed. A piece of it was thrown into my eye and cut it beyond repair. Now I'm blind in one eye ayy.

2.) Next one isn't really unusual, just probably the most painful thing I have ever felt in my life. When my dance team was practicing for our next performance (which had a part where I got thrown, basically) my partner was lifting me up and apparently I was too fat for him. He dropped me and I landed straight on my knee on a concrete floor. Shattered my kneecap and I was in a wheelchair for the next few months :')

3.) Before I went vegan I went to this sushi place and got food poisoning. Once I was better me and my bf went to complain and they completely shot us down. Memories :')

4.) I had an abusive boyfriend a few years ago. We were on a date in this restaurant where I was planning on ending it. I started to tell him I was breaking up with him and he pulled a knife out in the middle of the restaurant. I have a 2 inch long scar on my left arm now from where he cut me with it before the police got there. Dangerous world fam.

5.) Back when I still lived with my siblings and my mom, I was playing with my little sister. I was teaching her how to ride a bike and she ran over my foot and I almost died.

6.) OK SO I'VE TOLD A FEW OF Y'ALL THIS DURING STORY TIME: My dad was dropping me and a few friends off at practice after school (this is gonna make him sound like a dick but he was nice I swear) and he was like "You know it doesn't hurt if your toes get ran over." Me and my friends were fUCKING IDIOTS so when practice was over we got a friend to run over our toes. We didn't realise my dad was bullshitting butyeahok. We all ended up breaking some bone in our feet and my dad had to take us to the hospital.

I think those are the weirdest ones I've had? Idk I've broken over 20 bones throughout my life and who knows what other shit.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I face planted into a foot rest and broke my nose.
n.n
[Image: image0.jpg]

Never broken a bone or twisted anything Smile, but I have had a good amount of burns and horse back riding falls.
1. A horse at the farm diecided he didn't like me so he bit me, 1 inch scar of shoulder
2. My horse wouldn't stop and went into a fast canter which I couldn't stop (I was in a open field with drop offs and I was on the side of a mountain) so I panicked and jumped face first into a bush :|
3. I was making popcorn and the stone burnt me on my wrist
4. I bumped my pinky toe on the bed so many times the nail can't grow in certain places it is also deformed xD
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

(09-27-2016, 02:04 AM)Star Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Beo Wrote: (which is benign and asymptomatic so I'm fine), although that's more of an unexpected coincidental diagnosis.

When you can tell who watches Grey's Anatomy

(I also know you're med smart)

You know it :')

(09-27-2016, 06:34 AM)Patty Wrote: 6.) OK SO I'VE TOLD A FEW OF Y'ALL THIS DURING STORY TIME: My dad was dropping me and a few friends off at practice after school (this is gonna make him sound like a dick but he was nice I swear) and he was like "You know it doesn't hurt if your toes get ran over." Me and my friends were fUCKING IDIOTS so when practice was over we got a friend to run over our toes. We didn't realise my dad was bullshitting butyeahok. We all ended up breaking some bone in our feet and my dad had to take us to the hospital.

I think those are the weirdest ones I've had? Idk I've broken over 20 bones throughout my life and who knows what other shit.

Jfc Patty. You ran over your toes for fun because yOur dAd TOld yOu IT wOUldNt hURt I'm crying
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]