• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My return!
Thumbs Up 
I'm So after some thinking I have decided I will be returning to hometown when 1.11 is released on the server. I seen some of the features and they inspired me, so you should exspect me to come back when ever 1.11 is released on the server ( assuming it is being added)
Have a great day!  Angel

Totem of Undying seems interesting, the rest is zzzz
IGN: Genocore

(09-27-2016, 06:01 AM)Thorsassin Wrote: Totem of Undying seems interesting, the rest is zzzz

Hmm you didnt like the shulker box thing?? I think that is really cool, and I like how it can be dispensed out.
Have a great day!  Angel

Welcome back Dank!

Wb Donk. What type of things are they adding in 1.11?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(09-27-2016, 07:47 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Wb Donk. What type of things are they adding in 1.11?

Well logdotzip made a video but this update will be exciting in my opinion they are adding wooden mansion that spawnnin dark oak forests with 3 new mobs that are kinda like evil villagers. They are alo giving shulkers a drop, this drop is used to make a backpack like item. They are also adding... Llamas!! They are able to move LARGE amounts of items because once you lead one llama the others fillow so you can take advantage of this by putting chests on a lot of llamas and moving them all at once. They also can have colored "saddles". There also is a rare drop in the wooden mansion which if you are holding and your health drops really low it instantly  restores half health and gives absorbtion and regeneration. They also added two new villagers one is a green one and does nothing but the other is a whoite coat variant that trades maps that lead you to various generated stuctures. They also added an observer block to replace the bud switch. Another cool thing they are adding is curses which can be added to tools they are basically negitive enchantments.
Have a great day!  Angel

oo

Im v excited

[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(09-27-2016, 08:24 AM)Oshakai Wrote: oo

Im v excited

Same
Have a great day!  Angel

WB, when you do return. I am also excited about 1.11 features. I watched Xisumavoid's video the other day and I love the shulker boxes and llamas for sure. The new villagers are an interesting addition as are the new mobs in the explorations mansion. It will be neat to see and interact with all these new entities.

Anyway, just wanted to add my little bit of excitement about 1.11 to the mix. Have a great day everyone!! Smile

(09-27-2016, 08:20 AM)Donkey Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 07:47 AM)Oshakai Wrote: Wb Donk. What type of things are they adding in 1.11?

Well logdotzip made a video but this update will be exciting in my opinion they are adding wooden mansion that spawnnin dark oak forests with 3 new mobs that are kinda like evil villagers. They are alo giving shulkers a drop, this drop is used to make a backpack like item. They are also adding... Llamas!! They are able to move LARGE amounts of items because once you lead one llama the others fillow so you can take advantage of this by putting chests on a lot of llamas and moving them all at once. They also can have colored "saddles". There also is a rare drop in the wooden mansion which if you are holding and your health drops really low it instantly  restores half health and gives absorbtion and regeneration. They also added two new villagers one is a green one and does nothing but the other is a whoite coat variant that trades maps that lead you to various generated stuctures. They also added an observer block to replace the bud switch. Another cool thing they are adding is curses which can be added to tools they are basically negitive enchantments.
FINALLY the observer block :'>  I've been waiting.