Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi i am BrySenpai
Server i was banned on SMP: Home Town

Minecraft User: BrySenpai

Reason for being banned: Disrespect

Person who banned me: Vilneas

The reason why i should be unbanned is: at the time "6 months ago" my account was being hacked, and i had to change my password and everything my security. so i believe that the person that was hacking me was named "nicktheking" because i was on a different server before i found out "Home Town" the server that i was on before was called "Modembug" so i believe that i should be welcomed back on this wonderful server!

Why i want to come back on "Home Town": My friends and i, "DareSenpai" & "macnaum" have been searching for a great friendly community server and before this happened i was in love with this server! the people, the staff, the grand structures. Everything on this server Home Town i have loved from the beginning when i first starting playing. i really hope you like my apeal, and i can't wait to get back on this wonderful server! 

Your's Truly ~BrySenpai  Smile

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

offender: Brymaco

Offendee: N/A

observation: Brymaco you logged in at the time and started spamming fuck everyone in caps in chat. even though you say that you account was hacked how are we to know that? you are responsible for what goes on with your account, this also holds true if you were to allow someone from your family and the same thing happens. we generaly do not put up with things like this.

evidence: http://i.imgur.com/7v8HFSz.png

if i were to allow you to come back you would have to give me your word that you will do your best to not allow something like this to happen again.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(12-25-2015, 05:32 AM)vilneas Wrote: offender: Brymaco

Offendee: N/A

observation: Brymaco you logged in at the time and started spamming fuck everyone in caps in chat. even though you say that you account was hacked how are we to know that? you are responsible for what goes on with your account, this also holds true if you were to allow someone from your family and the same thing happens. we generaly do not put up with things like this.

evidence:  http://i.imgur.com/7v8HFSz.png

if i were to allow you to come back you would have to give me your word that you will do your best to not allow something like this to happen again.
yes i understand, if you do unbann me from Home Town i would give you my word to do my best to not allow something like what happened to never happen again. with that chat with the evidence that you showed me i do not remember doing or saying that. but my account is perfectly fine now i have changed my password so it WONT happen again Smile And plus if you do or dont know, i am "Mormon" i would never say those awful things to people. especially people that i don't even know on the server! so i just really hope you approve and i am looking forward to come back on this wonderful server Home Town. Thank you for your time -Your's Truly BrySenpai "brymaco"  Smile Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will hold you to your word. You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]