Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometown.mc

Minecraft name: Namstantial

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: The reason I should be unbanned is because I do not remember a time that I have griefed and if I had; I would like to know who I griefed so, I could apologize to them.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I have made many friends on this friendly server and would like to continue playing on this server.

I was called over by player Miku about a griefed desert temple. I tpa'ed over and your name came up in the logs. I did a roll back and a total of 18 blocks had been edited. Please may you edit your appeal to fit with what I have said. Thank you.

Evidence:
[Image: R9ib1B7.png]
- KatNip

(10-19-2016, 01:50 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I was called over by player Miku about a griefed desert temple. I tpa'ed over and your name came up in the logs. I did a roll back and a total of 18 blocks had been edited. Please may you edit your appeal to fit with what I have said. Thank you.

Evidence:
[Image: R9ib1B7.png]
So do I stay banned or unbanned now the griefing has been undone. Well, technically I cleaned it up because there was nether rack everywhere and I thought someone griefed it so I ungriefed it thinking that I wouldn't be banned for griefing.

If you include the information of knowing that you edited the temple and why you shouldn't touch other peoples things to the original appeal, I will consider unbanning you.
- KatNip