• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting pictures
For some reason, when copying a picture from my gallery and pasting it here the picture doesnt show when the post/thread is posted. In previewing the post/thread its there, but when i post, it just puts in the file of the picture instead of the actual pic. Any advice how to fix this?

Here is an example of my 2 cats:

[img]webkit-fake-url://7d771e2d-421d-435c-a348-7137bd66f72d/imagejpeg[/img]
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

You should post it on an imaging hosting site, then you either make a new thread or click on new reply on an existing one instead of a quick reply. You have to then find the link button on top ribbon, click share image, and enter the url into the url option, then enter

Like what Ara said, I host my images on imgur and it makes everything a lot easier.

1. Upload to imgur
2. Scroll over your image, a link and a copy button should appear in the upper right
3. Scroll over the down arrow to the right of the button and select "Get share links"
4. Copy the BBCode and paste it in your reply and it should work
5. If it doesn't work google memes
6. Laugh until you cry or cry until you laugh, depends on the person you are

Good luck!

My finished product:
[Image: PEKmyBc.png?1]
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(11-08-2016, 06:05 AM)Star Wrote: Like what Ara said, I host my images on imgur and it makes everything a lot easier.

1. Upload to imgur
2. Scroll over your image, a link and a copy button should appear in the upper right
3. Scroll over the down arrow to the right of the button and select "Get share links"
4. Copy the BBCode and paste it in your reply and it should work
5. If it doesn't work google memes
6. Laugh until you cry or cry until you laugh, depends on the person you are

Good luck!

My finished product:
[Image: PEKmyBc.png?1]
I skipped everythihng else and went straight to the 5th part

Thanks from the advice, still

also i loked up for the imgur part, what if i dont want to put my email on random sites? any other sites where i dont have to share my private info?

(11-08-2016, 11:44 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: also i loked up for the imgur part, what if i dont want to put my email on random sites? any other sites where i dont have to share my private info?

You shouldn't have to put in any personal information... Just click the "new post" in the upper left.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!