• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank You, Hometown!
I just want to take a moment to thank everyone on this server!

Up until a few months ago, I have only ever played in single player creative. Hometown is my first multiplayer experience and it is leaving the absolute best impression! I've learned so much more about the game in general, about building mechanics in particular (the builds here are inspiring!), and how people interact on a server.

Both staff and players have been extraordinarily helpful (the staff and mods are very efficient and professional- major props!) and actually pay attention to those who want or need help in the chat. The economy isn't horribly skewed to either extreme, the map isn't too crowded (yet), and I've had a very minimal amount of grief... especially compared to other servers that I have tested out since.

Thank you so much, and I hope this server continues to be a wonderful example of SMP. I plan on sticking around for the long run!

It was very heart warming to read this post! We are all glad that you are enjoying yourself on the server. Thanks to all the staff and players who shaped the server to what it is today.

Hip hip yoray for hometowns staff and players! Big Grin
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Good thing some people only find the bright side of the server! Good to see you are enjiying stuff
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Seriously, the HT staff is the most dedicated, active, and awesomest set of staff I have ever seen. Keep up the great work! Smile
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

I do have to agree with you! Hometown is a great server for everyone, the staff work extremely hard and I appreciate all of them alot!!
Have a great day!  Angel

I'm glad you consider this place great, I sure do.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]