• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: "Hometown"

Minecraft name: xXiMvPiXx (changed to "anyung" on November 9, 2016)

Reason for my ban: "Try me, bitch" (Likely vulgar language/ trolling)

Who banned me: unsure

Why should I be unbanned: probably shouldn't be

Why do I want to come back: Friends are playing, I wish to play with said friends

(Apologies for the non copy-pasted section, the ban was incurred while the account was in possession of a friend.  I will however try to fill in all the applicable information.) This account was loaned to a friend, as my version of Minecraft wasn't working.  Said friend then proceeded to likely say something vulgar/ against server rules, and was promptly banned.  It is not a good idea to compromise a Minecraft account's security by giving out the username or password to another person.  I also take responsibility for the things said while the account was not in my possession, as it is my responsibility to make sure that only myself alone is the user of the account.  I have since changed the information associated with the account (username, email, password), and let my friend be aware that I was not impressed with his actions while he was using my account.  I would also like to apologize to anybody who was offended by the things that my friend said.  Thanks you for your consideration.

Get your friend to write the appeal.  It's unfair for you to have answer for their crimes.

(11-10-2016, 07:30 AM)anyung Wrote: (Apologies for the non copy-pasted section, the ban was incurred while the account was in possession of a friend.  I will however try to fill in all the applicable information.) This account was loaned to a friend, as my version of Minecraft wasn't working.  Said friend then proceeded to likely say something vulgar/ against server rules, and was promptly banned.  It is not a good idea to compromise a Minecraft account's security by giving out the username or password to another person.  I also take responsibility for the things said while the account was not in my possession, as it is my responsibility to make sure that only myself alone is the user of the account.  I have since changed the information associated with the account (username, email, password), and let my friend be aware that I was not impressed with his actions while he was using my account.  I would also like to apologize to anybody who was offended by the things that my friend said.  Thanks you for your consideration.

Secondly, I would like a sufficient answer for this.  I ran an IP check on your forums account and cross-referenced it with our server, Christmas_Rat.  I removed the last numeral of the IP for security purposes, but any staff member would be able to confirm this to be true.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_12_at_10_26_47_AM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_12_at_10_26_38_AM.png]

Christmas_Rat, you were online when xXiMvPiXx was banned, therefor you saw everything that happened.  I know this to be true, as I teleported over to your group of friends and did /near to see who was associated with xXiMvPiXx:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_12_at_10_39_32_AM.png]

You claim you disapproved of your friend's actions and would like to apologize, yet you did nothing to stop him while he was on your account?  There are discrepancies in your appeal.  Based on the evidence, it seems more likely you're just a player lying to get their friend unbanned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_11_12_at_1_03_25_PM.png]

Uh-huh, that doesn't make you look guilty at all, moron, and staff can still see and restore deleted threads.  Enjoy your forum and server ban.  You and friends can go play elsewhere.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook