• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction at last!
Hey guys and gals Tongue

So after about two years on hometown ( almost ), I have finally taken the time and built up the guts to make an introduction! 

Firstly, no matter how cheesy this may sound, this server has really had a positive impact on my life. It's provided me shelter when I go through tonigh times and let's me unwind and feel compelled to help others. Ive been staff on several other servers but honestly I have never EVER seen a staff a snack loyal, as dedicated or as amazing as the hometown staff. Amazing amazing job! This is the best server I've ever seen! Excellent job! You can really see all the effort that is put into the server and I hope that some day I will be able to help out with this masterpiece too. 

I try to be as responsible and kind whenever ever I am online. In fact, I have recently been giving out thousands of dollars to new players in game to give them a boost when they first play in hopes that they learn to spread the kindness.

So more about me. When I first joined the server way back when when my friend chriswizard told me of this server's greatness. I tried it out and I LOVED it. However, despite all the intense chat going on, I felt that no one really noticed me (some times I still feel that way Tongue) so I made it my goal to be as welcoming and involved with others as possible. I love making friends and am quite goofy! 

I hope that as time goes on, I get to meet more and more of you, because this is truly a great opportunity for all of us. Pls say hi I'm forever alone XD. I'm not just a fun guy to talk to, but I'm pretty good all around. I can build well, sell well, fix well, and love mini games! 

Anyway, I rly hope people get to know me and I just want to say that this server means so much to me. I'm a VIP 3 and recommend you to purchase VIP, not only to get in game perks but support the server and show your gratitude. 

Hope to see ya round! Hope I get some wb's after this Tongue JK JK I really don't mind. Just do what ya do ily all, great job to everyone! 

<3 cya fam

-CreeperKing309
AKA Creeper
AKA Creep Big Grin
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

Ya know it wouldn't hurt to respond here either XD

*tumbleweed*

Sincerely,

Creep

Hey creeper glad to see that HT has positivly affected you. Ht has also helped me a lot in some ways through out my life. There are really good people and staff in the server and I plan on staying for many more years to come! Ill make sure to welcome you back if I see you hop on. And if you ever need someone to chat with feel free to msg me Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Thanks donk! Big Grin

Sincerely,

Creep

Glad HT has helped you! Nice to see its a positive affect to your life.
- KatNip

Thanks Kat <3 you're doing an awesome job fam!

Sincerely,

Creep