• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meow
I always wanted to introduce myself here but I always seem feel lazy to get a post going. Finally manage to muster up the strength to make a post. 

Domo, I'm FudgeTardd or known as Claire at the moment. I am anti-social and suck at keeping a conversation going. If I talk a lot with you in game, then I am comfortable with you, if not then one of two things: We just don't talk or I'm in my little bubble. No offense to others, but I have an uncomfortably strong trust issues with other players. This is mainly why I built a town in the ocean yet I still managed to get grief. I had a very bad experience with griefers in the past which kind of cause me to get a bit paranoid nowadays.

Besides that awkward thing, I just build most of my time on the server, pretty sure I showed it to a lot of other players already.

I don't really engage in chat much, so if you ever see me on in game, come say hi to me, would make my day. Smile

Oh, you built that beautiful castle I looked at a few times! Hulloooo!

Hiya Claire, glad to see an introduction C: see you on sometime!

Welcome to the HT forums!
- KatNip

I know you pretty well and you are a very nice person! Im glad you posted this to let people get to know you a bit more.
Have a great day!  Angel

Hey, I was like that too when I first joined! You're awesome! It won't be long before you get used to almost everyone!
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep