• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eden City Jobs/Updates Post
I'm not good at building or pricing things, but I'll be sure to donate thingos. <3 Gl with the city Donkles
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

IGN: Hunto10
Why do you want this position?:I mainly want a excuse to do some terraforming for either a park or for a suburban front lawn, also I mainly wanna just help out people.
Do you have 2 Medium-Large builds that you can show me?(MUST be on hometown and preferably Modern/Suburban/Nature Themed):I have a semi-finished ruined temple it's not really modern but it shows some of building skill
How long Have you been a builder?: since August 2015 ish
How long have you been on HT?: july 2016 ish

(11-07-2016, 11:11 AM)seras0 Wrote: Hey donk
IGN: Seras0/Spoopy_potato
Why i want it: I kinda wanna be co-mayer XD...Well, i have been playing Ht since before the huge reset thingy, and i was a huge fan of your town ( Donktown) I had a house in it lol. I love the designs that you build in, and i would love to help in with it. I'm active most of the days of the week, unless my Mom is home, because she doesnt like me playing a lot of Minecraft. I'm active most of the days of the week, though. I started at town called Baconville, and if you want to check it out you can, lol. I'm pretty good at planning stuff, but i will be able to build more freely once i get vip2/3, since i can't fly atm. I'm pretty nice at interiors (in my opinion) and im hoping this will help lol. I guess im pretty good at math... i'm in 8th grade math and im a 7th grader, and i am working on slope and proportions and stuff(ikr slope sucks)...
Questions: How ya doin today?
Hi Seras0! Its Claire, I'm one of the co-mayor of the town. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think we are looking for another mayor at the moment. I believe Donk wants builders at the moment. Unless you guys already discussed it in-game then okay, and I am doing great today. Smile

Claire you are allowed to go through applications
Have a great day!  Angel