Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secret Santa 2016
Pops213.

Thatguy3339

:>

(11-17-2016, 05:30 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Nether_Ruler

Also, how do we find out who we're supposed to give the gift to? Would you just mail us?

Yep, Lexi and I will send out a ton of mails once this thread locks.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Ju_gatsu_mikka

(11-17-2016, 03:30 AM)Star Wrote: I'll accept entries into the event up to the 9th of December at 11:59 EST, at which point this thread will be locked and there won't be any way for you to include yourself in the event (them's the rules, kids).
So do we only get two weeks to prepare a gift? Considering it'll be at 11:59 on the 9th, that leaves exactly two weeks from the 10th to the 24th.  If I remember correctly, we had well over a month to prepare our gifts last year, and it took many people just that amount of time.

Or if requested, can we get our 'person' a bit earlier, to give those of us signing up now extra time to prepare a gift?  Cause if you're like me, I don't want to just get someone something as general as a beacon; I want to make the gift personal, and if we don't already know this person the extra time could give us that extra time to learn about them.

(11-17-2016, 03:30 AM)Star Wrote: You'll have to find the chest with the name of whoever your gifting to on it.
So does this mean we have a predetermined amount of space for gifts?  1 chest?  A double chest?  Or are we given something akin to plots?

(11-17-2016, 03:30 AM)Star Wrote: The chest will be locked to you and myself until the day of the event, where they'll all be unlocked and you'll have to find yours and get the goodies.
Bit of a pessimist here, so are the chests going to be 'unlocked' or shared with whomever the chest is directed for? 

And what is the plan for people leaving over Christmas and unable to access MC.  Do they wait until they can again or if their person gives permission can they open early?

(11-17-2016, 03:30 AM)Star Wrote: (Don't be that one person who thinks giving dirt is a good gift, I will track you down and replace the gift you got with the bs you gave.)
Can we use redundant blocks (such as dirt) as ornamental blocks to surround our 'true' gift? As in, can I give a beacon and surround it with a heart, circle, etc. design of cobble?

----------------
Sorry for all the questions, I just like to be well prepared.

Also add me, Cookie___Monster (3 underscores)
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

equinemaster

ShShI'm in! Though I'll be monitoring the thread for rule specifications, of which concerns have been noted above ^

Rule specification you missed: Write your IGN.

Riavis.

Sky_Crazy

Ohhh dis gon b gud!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

FudgeTardd !!! I missed out on the Halloween event, can't miss the Christmas Event.

TheSpoopyGene

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk