• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FudgeTardd Building Service Inc.
Information 
Hello Citizens of HomeTown,

I recently started a building service as my own source of business to make money since I cannot farm and there are too many competitions out there to even try. These are not your typical builds you see around many places, I put all effort into details and designs.

I can pretty much build almost everything externally, meaning I suck at Interior Design, I can but I recommend not to. My price range may be kind of pricey but I use the money to buy the materials needed for the build, I profit from what is left.

Now for the pricing,

~Houses~

Small House: $5,000  (1 - 3 Days)
Medium House: $10,000  (3 - 5 Days)
Large House: $50,000   (5 - 7 Days)
Mansion: $80,000   (7 - 14 Days)
Custom House: Price Vary, Message Me.

~Misc.~
Vehicle: $300   (Under A Day)
Boats: $500 - $1,000 (Varies Base on Size)   (Under A day - 2 Days)
Garden: $3,000 (Usually Large Sized)   (1 - 2 Days)
Park: $3,000   (2 - 5 Days)
Custom Object: Price Vary, Message Me.

~Large~
Warp Building: $10,000 - $30,000 (Usually Big)   (7 - 10 Days)
Mega Build: $200,000+ (I Need Time To Plan)   (Approx. 30+ Days)

~Interior~
*Note* 
I am really bad at Interior Design and I take forever with them, so I recommend not to ask me to do interior but I can. If you must, it will be $1,000 - $5,000. Price Varies depending on size of build.

~THINGS I CAN'T/WON'T BUILD~
  • Pixel Art
  • Giant Player Statue
  • Landscaping/Terraforming
  • Redstone Related
  • Box House
  • Town Walls/Borders
  • Farms
  • AFK setup
  • Shop Building
  • Expansion to Previous Builds
~Rules & Restrictions~
  1. I will build to my own design, I will listen to the customer request and accommodate their needs the best I can.
  2. There must be no interference during my build. You can alter as much you want after I completed the build.
  3. Keep my "establishment sign" near the entrance of the build to give credit to me as the builder.
  4. I have a life, I go to school and work, do not pressure me to build faster. I set a pace on a build for a reason.
  5. With that being said, Tuesday and Friday are my no build days, I have work and school that takes up the whole day. Saturday is entirely free, best to plan around that day.
  6. With that being said too, All builds are approximated time, it is not set but I will try to finish around the set time.
  7. Using Quartz Block is limited, it will not be the main source of building material.
  8. THERE ARE NO REFUND AFTER REQUEST, I MAY STOP THE BUILD AND RETURN PORTION OF REVENUE IF CONFLICT OCCURS.

*Additional information will be added upon time. Rules are subjected to change. Price are subjected to change*

You can leave a message down below, I will contact you in-game via Mail or if you see me in game, we can discuss as well. In-game name is FudgeTardd or Claire as Nickname. Heart

I offer free designing consultant if needed. Send me a message and ill give you my opinions. Everything is responded truthfully and respectfully.

Here are some examples of my builds:

Mansion 1
[Image: qzIv59o.jpg]

Mansion 2
[Image: X5QR7Fw.jpg]

Large Suburban House 1
[Image: dVtTxMD.jpg]

Ship 1
[Image: yhjuOe4.jpg]

Ship 2
[Image: 13Snn91.png]

Mega Build 1
[Image: Rmfiz8k.jpg]

Townhall 1
[Image: gaRTGTv.jpg]
*NOTE: ALL BUILDS ARE BUILT USING FLOWHD OR MODERNHD TEXTURE/RESOURCE PACK.*

Updates:
- Uploaded Townhall. 11.24.16

Schedule:

Free at the moment.

Stop teasing me with ur amazing building skills

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I can verify. Claire is amazing and quick while building. As long as you follow her rules, you'll have an awesome result! Great job, Claire! Keep it up! I may want more builds in the future! So keep an eye out, Claire! Tongue
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

Updated New Build. 11.24.16