• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicles are HERE! But are they worth it?
Information 
Yes the new vehicles are here and can be purchased at /warp dealership!
There are 9 types vehicles available for purchase and each has 3 speed variants and colors/designs.I personally have the Tier-3 Parachute, Yellow car, Green Tank, and Nether Raft.
So im here you help you decide if they are really worth buying.
I like all of my purchases but here are some things you should think about before right clicking that sign. 

Lag:
Your connection to the server may heavily effect you ability to move inside the vehicles. 

Terrain:
The ground based vehicles CANNOT go up 1 block heights (Except Motorbike) and need to be drove on a flat surface. Some are also water based, Air based, and Rail based so keep this in mind also.

Money:
These vehicles are pricey! They are all in the thousands, so make sure you have extra money so you arent completely broke after your purchase.

Storage:
MAKE SURE you have these in an enderchest when you arent using them these are EXPENSIVE items that can be dropped, died with, burned, and stolen! Make sure you always keep them in a very save place is what im getting at.

Movement:
Ask a friend that has the vehicle you want to purchase to take theirs on a test drive. This will help you get a feel of how the vehicle moves. Each vehicle moves different ways of moving so make sure you like how it moves before buying it.

Vehicle Abilities:
Some vehicles have abilities such as, Shooting bombs, shooting missiles, Holding 2 people, and jumping up 1 block on the ground. So make sure you read the description of the vehicle to see what other things the vehicle does other than move.

Those are most of the factors that should help you decide if you want a vehicle or not, I hope you enjoyed and please leave feedback below <3
Have a great day!  Angel

Thanks Donkey!
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

(11-12-2016, 04:32 PM)Donkey Wrote: Yes the new vehicles are here and can be purchased at /warp dealership!
There are 9 types vehicles available for purchase and each has 3 speed variants and colors/designs.I personally have the Tier-3 Parachute, Yellow car, Green Tank, and Nether Raft.
I like all of my purchases but here are some things you should think about before right clicking that sign. 

Lag:
Your connection to the server may heavily effect you ability to move inside the vehicles. 

Terrain:
The ground based vehicles CANNOT go up 1 block heights (Except Motorbike) and need to be drove on a flat surface. Some are also water based, Air based, and Rail based so keep this in mind also.

Money:
These vehicles are pricey! They are all in the thousands, so make sure you have extra money so you arent completely broke after your purchase.

Storage:
MAKE SURE you have these in an enderchest when you arent using them these are EXPENSIVE items that can be dropped, died with, burned, and stolen! Make sure you always keep them in a very save place is what im getting at.

Movement:
Ask a friend that has the vehicle you want to purchase to take theirs on a test drive. This will help you get a feel of how the vehicle moves. Each vehicle moves different ways of moving so make sure you like how it moves before buying it.

Vehicle Abilities:
Some vehicles have abilities such as, Shooting bombs, shooting missiles, Holding 2 people, and jumping up 1 block on the ground. So make sure you read the description of the vehicle to see what other things the vehicle does other than move.

Those are most of the factors that should help you decide if you want a vehicle or not, I hope you enjoyed and please leave feedback below <3
They can't take test drives, unless there is a adding permission for Vehicles it should work if not then it will say:This isn't your 'Vehicle name here'!
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

(11-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Yes thHunto10 Wrote:
(11-12-2016, 04:32 PM)Donkey Wrote: Yes the new vehicles are here and can be purchased at /warp dealership!

Lag:

Terrain:

Money:

Storage:

Movement:

Vehicle Abilities:

They can't take test drives, unless there is a adding permission for Vehicles it should work if not then it will say:This isn't your 'Vehicle name here'!
This is completely possible! I forgot to mention how, you must let the person place the vehicle on the ground and the it's considered "theirs", then this makes it possible for then to drive the vehicle. I should have added this into the guide, it completly sliped my mind. Thank you for reminding me -Donk
Have a great day!  Angel

these things are cool, sure, but i think the most important part is the Money part. we cant make this more clear than it is:
*clears throat* make sure you have money after the purchase!!! too many times i have seen in the chat: oh no, i wasted all my money on a plane, now i dont have money for basic resources! make sure this wont happen to you. otherwise it may be a hard time to get all that sweet sweet game money back on track!

editors note: i personally dont want to buy a vehicle yet. they arent going anywhere from the store (if they are going to go somewhere, dont listen to me. i may have forgotten things and all im writing here may be complete bullsh*t.) and i have other more important projects to work on. save your money humans! a tank may look cool but a diamond on a hand is better than 10 tanks sitting on the tree!

another editors note: screw it, i spent all of my money for a sub. im poor as hell now. dont listen to me.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

with the vehicles they CAN travel up blocks, up things like half slabs and that. Well at least the tier 3 plane can

(11-13-2016, 05:04 AM)quek98 Wrote: with the vehicles they CAN travel up blocks, up things like half slabs and that.  Well at least the tier 3 plane can

Yes but I was mainly talking about ground based vehicals only. I also said they couldnt got up 1 block heights, meaning they can go up things like slabs and stairs since those are less than a block.
Have a great day!  Angel

Can someone explain how planes work to fly?
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

(11-14-2016, 07:50 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: Can someone explain how planes work to fly?

You use 'a' and 'd' to go left and right (normal left and right buttons) and you look up and down with your camera to go up and down.  And you also use the forwards and backwards keys to speed up and slow down.  The up and down isn't that fast but left and right is so keep that in mind when flying!  Also passengers can take damage if they are in the plane (Not the pilot though) so don't fly into walls lol.

I tried a plane and i really dont like them

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Im looking to for some1 to let me testdrive a helicopter and submarine

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk