• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megamall
Megamall Forum Guide

Founding
The founder of Megamall is LilAstro. Our mission is to create an area where people can meet up and work together to sell and buy items throughout the community at low and reasonable prices.

Plan
Our plan is to create a 3 store Megamall that contains 18 large stores that are fully custom and 6 small kiosk shops. The plan is to have the mall fully functional by 12/12/2016 **subject to change**. We will also have a provided area where people can meet up and communicate and provide areas where people can sponsor their stores in the mall or around the server.

Prices Prices are subject to change based on popularity and supply
We plan on having 3 levels of pricing

Kiosk- priced at $85
Large Store(High ceiling)- priced at $185
Large Store(Low ceiling)- priced at $160

Sign-up
Currently we need people to purchase a shop that is in the process of being developed or sponsor our mall by committing to purchase a shop once the mall is complete because we need popularity to open the warp. Therefore we are asking if you could post below saying you are willing to sponsor or commit now.

-Megamall Corporations CEO LilAstro

these malls tend to die off after a month so I might just stay out of this one. and end up being a scam and never add on or update their buildings. sorry

You know you can come a check it out it is 75% complete and I promise to keep it up to date for months to come. This is just the start of the development process.

Moved thread to general
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

If you want, GoldenCity can sponsor you, but you MUST be active

Capt.M
Proud Founder of the most popular town on the server, GoldenCity.
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

I can promise you that. Just tell me your IGN, and we will go from there

Ign is CaptainM09
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

Skymall is already running, it's a bit larger. Looking at MegaMall it's a bit cramped? Maybe expand a bit? or maybe keep it 1 floor?
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]