• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Early Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Well I'll be pulling 14 hour guard shifts through the Thanksgiving holiday, and will probably be losing steady internet access throughout the month of December. So I'm posting this in case I can't log in at a more opportune moment.

If you've helped me with my first minecraft server adventure (good ol HT, btw), inspired me to build better, contributed to Tuxtown since I've joined it, or looked to be having a rough time between now and when I first started playing on Hometown... you may have noticed a gifted VIP status! This is both my personal thanks to you as a player, and hopefully a useful boost to the server as well ( I have no clue if that made a dent to your normal income).

This will be my last "butt kisser" thread, I promise. I'll be trying really hard to have a secret santa gift ready in time, and I have a bit more work to do in Tuxtown (and the gathering of materials that accompanies it). Thank you ALL for making this such a wonderfully positive experience and I'm trying to learn to build better just so I can say that Hometown inspired me to do it! You guys rock ^_^

Hey Riavis! I see you are trying to improve your building, im a decent builder so if you ever need any pointers I am available! I am also glad to check out any builds you need me to help out with. Happy Holidays - Donk <3
Have a great day!  Angel

Happy to have met you, Riavis. I'll miss you during the times you're gone, you're a good friend and very generous person to be so giving. <3

I won't be gone for huge chunks of time Mickenzy, I'll still be around to pester you with terribly cheesy jokes and to marvel at your builds :p

I didn't see this post before, but thanks for VIP2! Cap(CaptainM09) told me that the mysterious person who gifted VIP was you. I'm not sure how I did any of those things, seeing how I only joined after the reset and haven't really interacted with you, but okay...
[Image: xBZySNt.png]