1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A4Roth Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown 

Minecraft name: A4Roth

Reason for your ban: "Have fun on another server" I didn't do too much.
Who banned you: _Kiru__

Why should you be unbanned: I admit, I messed around a bit, but I said a couple bad things and got banned, and my friend said some pretty bad shit and got muted. He even said that he thinks he should've been banned rather than me. 

Why do you want to come back: I actually had plans, I was going to build a nice base and everything amongst that, I brought Cody because he said he would help me. I like the community, although my time was shortlived on the server. I guess I was more menacing than someone telling people to kill themselves, I can provide some screenshots of what I said. 
Me: https://gyazo.com/96739531910fdc1ae509c5c0431fa6ff

Him: https://gyazo.com/9d3d3be4241521ae56c0cb1e7a6b1d65

Honestly You guys were pretty mean and the reasons are not really working for me.Im no mod, buy I say we can give them one last chance
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

(11-27-2016, 01:08 PM)CaptainM09 Wrote: Honestly You guys were pretty mean and the reasons are not really working for me.Im no mod, buy I say we can give them one last chance

I was trying to get him to stop, I wasn't being mean to anybody. The only degrading things I said were about me. Thanks for your reply.

I understand which is the reason why I said give them another chance. Cursing is just not the way to do it.

Captain, please refrain from posting on ban appeals unless you are directly involved or asked to do so by staff. Thank you.

A4Roth, in regards to Elites mute vs your ban. I was handling Elite. As I was not around for the parts of the conversation that were posted in screenshots, I handled Elite the way I handle those who act out when I am the one dealing with them.

Kiro handled your ban with the way she saw best fit. There were multiple people coming to staff about your actions on the server and things were handled accordingly.

My advice is not to worry about who got what treatment from what staff and focus on your appeal. If you want to be unbanned, I would suggest continuing to take responsibility for your actions and think about if this really is a server you wish to continue to be a part of, changing your behavior.

Yea but If I was on that means I'm a witness right?

If you looked at it that way, then everyone and their mother who was on could reply on ban appeals. To keep things easy and direct, we only involve those directly involved in any appeals. If you have any other questions or comments please message me directly and refrain from posting on the appeal. Please and Thank you.

I was requested to join the server after a report of two unruly players, yourself and Elite.  After joining the server I was messaged by about 3 other players, all reporting your behavior along with Elites. I was then also sent screen shots of your exchanges with other players in chat, however I only received the 'highlights' which now looking at logs, were terribly out of context. As I was not online at the time of the situation that occurred, I drew together my best assumptions about the situation and went ahead with the ban.

I apologize for the inconvenience,  as I now recognize that you didn't really do anything terrible, or at least, ban worthy. As to draw this together, you are unbanned, and welcome to join hometown again.
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]

(11-27-2016, 01:59 PM)Keero Wrote: I was requested to join the server after a report of two unruly players, yourself and Elite.  After joining the server I was messaged by about 3 other players, all reporting your behavior along with Elites. I was then also sent screen shots of your exchanges with other players in chat, however I only received the 'highlights' which now looking at logs, were terribly out of context. As I was not online at the time of the situation that occurred, I drew together my best assumptions about the situation and went ahead with the ban.

I apologize for the inconvenience,  as I now recognize that you didn't really do anything terrible, or at least, ban worthy. As to draw this together, you are unbanned, and welcome to join hometown again.

I'm still banned. It says I am IP banned, probably because I brought my alt on to question your motive.

Fixed
[Image: 4Lj0YCm.gif]