Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned For 'Grief'
Server you were banned on (SMP):HomeTown

Minecraft name:Buttermaster714

Reason for your ban:'Greifing'

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned because I am truly sorry for what I did and I do admit that I did it. One reason is, is I promise I won't ever do it again. And also i am so sorry I did lie, and I do understand of how much of an unlikely chance I have at getting back onto the sever but if you could just consider it at least.
Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I have made alot of stuff on this server and because I can't find another server like it, So kat if you could please forgive me it would be very much appreciated. Sorry~ 

(12-16-2016, 06:05 AM)buttermaster714 Wrote:
As I was playing on the sever (Home Town.) My friend Limitless (LimitlessPlays) Was in a call with me during this time. So as I was at my little hut I made during exploration and he Ask for me to accept his Teleportation request, Kindly doing so I ending up in a Huuuuuuge very well kept place. Another friend of mine (SurpremeChan) Was over at the big farm screwing it all up. But then he had to go to go complete his Homework and then the next thing I know I was banned by Kat. I have done my own research on this website and I saw that you can get un-banned, so Kat if you could kindly un-ban me that would be very much appreciated, Thanks.

plz unban us we did nothing unlike SupremeChan!

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(12-16-2016, 06:09 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Hes fixing it now

As I was playing on the sever (Home Town.) My friend Limitless (LimitlessPlays) Was in a call with me during this time. So as I was at my little hut I made during exploration and he Ask for me to accept his Teleportation request, Kindly doing so I ending up in a Huuuuuuge very well kept place. Another friend of mine (SurpremeChan) Was over at the big farm screwing it all up. But then he had to go to go complete his Homework and then the next thing I know my friend and me were framed and banned by Kat. I have done my own research on this website and I saw that you can get un-banned, so Kat if you could kindly un-ban me that would be very much appreciated, Thanks.
Please use the right format to be unbanned. I will still be responding to show you what you actually did.
(12-16-2016, 06:07 AM)limitlessplays Wrote:
As I was playing on the sever (Home Town.) My friend Limitless (LimitlessPlays) Was in a call with me during this time. So as I was at my little hut I made during exploration and he Ask for me to accept his Teleportation request, Kindly doing so I ending up in a Huuuuuuge very well kept place. Another friend of mine (SurpremeChan) Was over at the big farm screwing it all up. But then he had to go to go complete his Homework and then the next thing I know I was banned by Kat. I have done my own research on this website and I saw that you can get un-banned, so Kat if you could kindly un-ban me that would be very much appreciated, Thanks.

plz unban us we did nothing unlike SupremeChan!
Do not comment on appeals that aren't yours unless you're telling them to use the format.

Anyways, buttermaster714.
You had removed 285 blocks of wheat at miu's farm and didn't replant, your friend limitless started to explain that it wasn't you or him, even though I have the proof both of you did in fact grief. You also griefed a house 215 blocks from that too. I suggest that you re-write your appeal to fit with the format before I even think about unbanning you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/g3EvT
- KatNip