• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claiming areas
Okay so. I was flying along when i came across a village. I inspected it, seeing it had no signs placed, no chests whatsoever anywhere, but had the farm raided (of course) of the crops, and that was the only sign that someone had ever been there. So i went to set home, and where i set it it said "you don't have Promisee_Rosee's permission to do that." So i thought that was weird. As it turns out, there is literally a 5*5 area in one house that was claimed by this user. That's it. No chests, no crafting table, nada. So i did /seen and the last time this player was one was approximately two months and ten days ago. With that being said, is there anyway i could claim the village and it not be considered grief? I mean. I doubt that player is going to come back on, and i would like to claim it. I don't want to do so, though, without an admin's or a mod's say so. I also don't know if the person has been banned, i don't have access to that command.
~Find what drives you to awaken each dawn, and pursue it relentlessly. only then will you find true happiness.~

If you did /seen on the person, it would tell you if they were banned or not.

Like:
frenjhftm has been offline for 2 months
Banned: True
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

ohhhh okay! I didn't know that it would tell you if they were banned. I mean. if i can't claim it that's fine, i can have my own farm, it'd just be nice to have some villagers to trade with. Thank you for telling about the ban thing though!
~Find what drives you to awaken each dawn, and pursue it relentlessly. only then will you find true happiness.~

Call over a staff member and they can get the situation resolved, never try to take matters into your own hands.