• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon head giveway forumgame
*public notice: This forum game is a a half giveway, half forum game. Consider taking a part in incase you are looking towards for giveways.*

i literally had to change the title of this whole thing to make this more intresting. People dont realize this is a giveway XD a dragon head and diamond giveway! Its below their very eyes! If they would just read the whole thing...  people dont either care about free diamonds and dragon heads anymore (which i doubt) or  they dont want to complete tasks to take a part into a giveway because... reasons (more possible). I dont know, i should just make a plain old giveway, but i dont want to to! Either this gets to be gone played trough or i make a simple old-fashioned giveway. 

I have invented a new forum game. But because everyone is so lazy these days- oh whats that? You're Triggered!? I dont give a sandvich. -nobody plays these games. Even the good ones! Which is such a shame. So, i am going to do a giveway for the ones who take a part to this forum game. As a bait.  But this game is not so simple. To take a part, you have to have an acces to your laptop/computer/whatever you use to visit the forum and play  mc with, at 10.00 AM Et(i know most of you ppl have school at time but i counted on the holiday break.). If you are not able to do that, you are going to have a significant disadvantage at the forum game, so i highly recommend you not to take a part to this forum game to make sure you spare yourself from the disapointment. Im very sorry about this, but thats just the way this game rolls. i may make another forum game with voted timezone if this one will be success. Now lets get to the rules! Here they come:

Every day after the preparation day (which is tomorrow) i shall release an ingame task at 10.00 AM Et. on this thread. Complete the task on hometown. The first one to complete the task and send a reply with the completed task shall get the point. 10 tasks are released and only  one player gets to complete one task. After 10 tasks, 10 players which have completed their task and a giveway shall be released amongst on these 10 players. The prize is: a Dragon head valuepack! (Dragon head and a stack of dias.)

A task could be: collect 3 sheep, 1 chicken and 2 cows in the wild and lock them into a 5x5 pen made out of spruce fences. (Not going to be a task, dont go complete that.) so the tasks are gonna be pretty simple! If the task is to get some materials like glowstone, DONT GO BUY IT FROM SHOPS! It will ruin the point of the game. The first one to complete the task and send a picture out of it on this thread shall be selected to the giveway. Get ready guys, and a happy new year! Incase no-one parttakes, NO-ONE GETS THE VALUE PACK and i shall keep it. We dont want that to happen do we?

TL,DR: complete tasks belove to gain free crap.

First task!

The Wolf contract: Tame a wolf in the wild and colour its collar dark black! First one to complete the task and send a screenshot of it on this thread gets to be picked to the giveway! Incase no one part-takes (which, i heavily fear)... well we will talk about that later!

Whops, coming in a bit late, the second task (im just posting these till the end)

The winter warm-up: its all cold and snowy, better prepare for the incoming hard winter!
Get yourself a chest with the full leather armour set, a furnace and 5 baked potatoes.

fam idk how to insert a picture so:

http://imgur.com/a/RhWAa

Big Grin

also: after the day that u introduce the task, are we allowed to still do it? or like, after the first day of the task being out is over, the opportunity to partake in it is no longer possible. for example, even though it was yesterdays task, am I still allowed to do the wolf thing?
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(01-04-2017, 01:55 AM)Patty Wrote: fam idk how to insert a picture so:

http://imgur.com/a/RhWAa

Big Grin

also: after the day that u introduce the task, are we allowed to still do it? or like, after the first day of the task being out is over, the opportunity to partake in it is no longer possible. for example, even though it was yesterdays task, am I still allowed to do the wolf thing?

After you complete one task you are locked into the giveway and not allowed to complete other tasks. About the wolf task, its open as long as no one completes it. HOWEVER, incase there is not 10 players locked in the giveway after the 10th day, there will be an extra day for final task making. Also thank you for part taking!

(01-03-2017, 12:09 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: First task!

The Wolf contract: Tame a wolf in the wild and colour its collar dark black! First one to complete the task and send a screenshot of it on this thread gets to be picked to the giveway! Incase no one part-takes (which, i heavily fear)... well we will talk about that later!

not only did i find one but i found 2. [Image: .eJwNyksOhSAMAMC7sLcUiny8zAtBgiYqBOrqxbv...height=213]

(01-04-2017, 07:40 AM)gunner_ammo Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:09 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: First task!

not only did i find one but i found 2. [Image: .eJwNyksOhSAMAMC7sLcUiny8zAtBgiYqBOrqxbv...height=213]

Excellent! You are locked in the giveway! Big Grin

Third task:

The cowardrun: it seems there are plenty of creepers out there. brew 3 potions of switness (potion of speed, Makes you faster than you were before or you even might be. Propably illegal outside minecraft.) and craft iron boots. Seeya later, creepers!

(01-05-2017, 12:09 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Third task:

The cowardrun: it seems there are plenty of creepers out there. brew 3 potions of switness (potion of speed, Makes you faster than you were before or you even might be. Propably illegal outside minecraft.)  and craft iron boots. Seeya later, creepers!

[Image: 5alKEF9.png]

Z000000m

(01-05-2017, 12:40 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 12:09 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Third task:

The cowardrun: it seems there are plenty of creepers out there. brew 3 potions of switness (potion of speed, Makes you faster than you were before or you even might be. Propably illegal outside minecraft.)  and craft iron boots. Seeya later, creepers!

[Image: 5alKEF9.png]

Z000000m
Excellent work! Ya didnt buy those from local store right?