• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
end portal in the resource world
I believe that the resource world should have a path to the end portal. The end in the normal world has probably been raided because its been there for a while. And it makes it harder for people like me who want to get into the end business to find items in the end. This way, end shops can have more stock and never have to worry running out of elytras, shulker boxes, etc. As well as the players can have an easier time defeating the ender dragon, instead of going on a hunt to the end crystals. If you're worried about the prices of shulker boxes going down, end cities are still rare. Therefore the price wont go down as much. Thanks for taking this into consideration.

-PocketPro

All the end loot is supposed to be rare though.

(Also, is there actually an end portal in the resource world?)
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(01-02-2017, 09:49 AM)Patty Wrote: All the end loot is supposed to be rare though.

(Also, is there actually an end portal in the resource world?)

i tried using eyes of ender in the res world and it dident let me, so if there is one, yo wont be able to find it

There was a portal next to res world spawn for a while. It would just catapult you 20 blocks in a random direction instead of teleporting you anywhere. Just fyi.

No structers are in the resource world I think, also, for you to go into a dimension, there needs to be a resource of that dimension, so even if you were to get an end portal, you wouldn't go anywhere, as Riavis had states, it would just bounce you out and might give you a message about there being no res. This happens in /warp gold anyways when you try to enter a nether portal.
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

I like this idea, but maybe expanding the borders of the existing end to 15000x15000 from 10000x10000 would help