• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should we have fly on the server
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fly
Do you think VIP2 and VIP3 should have fly? I feel like it ruins the purpose of vanilla minecraft and removes any challenges people would have, almost like it's giving them an advantage over those who don't have VIP2 and VIP3. I know I'm gonna get outvoted really bad in the poll cause no one else gives a crap about vanilla or modded or whatever ok bye.

no one would really buy vip 2 or 3 if they didnt get fly firstly
secondly, we buy it because we dont want the challenges
thirdly the world is fucking huge. enough for the people with advantages and those without
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

I agree with lynx
Proud Owner Of GoldenCity

Same, if people didn't buy ranks and stuff there is a possibility the server would shut down and then I'll be a no-body Sad

then why y'all vote no
-Chicky

I'm personally indifferent. I liked the immunity to fall damage that's enabled alongside fly mode more than the actual flying itself. But that's because I'm one real clumsy sumbitch.

But it is definitely one of the biggest draws to VIP2+. Especially for builders, who would like to do away with build scaffolding, as it's an inefficient use of materials and time. It allows for bigger and faster builds!

Perhaps if you came up with some constructive alternatives to fly? I wouldn't mind giving up fly it were replaced with an alternative feature. I'm sure others would share the opinion, or at least agree with the logic of it.

#1 I'd die wayyyy too much if we didn't have fly bc I couldn't jump outta lava puddles.
#2 How the literal heck do you expect me to build anything of decent proportion without fly.
#3 If you don't like fly, don't use it. Simple as that.
#4 The people that voted no but said yes probably didn't thouroughly read the question and thought it was asking whether or not you thought we should get rid of fly. I almost did the same thing.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

i would quit loll, fly is the only reason i still play
hi i dont play minecraft very often much anymore but would love to start playing again.

To add to this suggestion and all future suggestions, HT was never meant to be 'vanilla'. We tried to be 'semi-vanilla', but I think having /fly as a command is not very semi vanilla and with the addition of vehicles, we are nowhere near being vanilla. HT is more of a server focused on survival gameplay with a couple add ons. If a plugin were to drastically change the idea of surviving and building, <i>then</i> we should say it is ruining the aspect of survival and not the vanilla aspect.

~frost

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

So according to frost this is more a survival server and not vanilla

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk