• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP3
So Frost gives VIP's to people for voting now? The server has fallen lower than ever....

Bout the deal, just hit me up if you need the perk.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(06-21-2017, 02:18 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: So Frost gives VIP's to people for voting now? The server has fallen lower than ever....

Bout the deal, just hit me up if you need the perk.

VIP as monthly top voter prizes have been a thing since the first top vote competition over 1.5 years ago (check the original post). It helps promote the server as well as give people who don't have the privelage to buy VIP a way to get it for free. It is nothing new

Sorry, i should have detailed that more. I mean the vip 3 upgrade. The VIP 2 has been a prize for as long as i can remember, and i think thats just fine. But VIP 3 just became a prize. In my opinion, VIP 3 is the largest upgrade, and it makes the playing so much easier. (Atleast when ./eat was a thing)  I guess im just so used for the perks being behind hard work and real life money. Now, its just so, how could i say this, easy. But thats just my opinion, i apologize for the lack of detail and misunderstanding in my post before.

Edit: also, when voting started to count towards ranking, i completely forgot about the monthly competition. Now that i have checked the original thread again, the prizes have oncreased dramatically. 3000 bucks for all who reach 110 votes? Again, just my opinion.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Can someone buy me vip2/3? i have 33000 in game currency that i can pay. from what ive heard vip 2 costs 20k and 3 costs 30k. im willing to take whatever someone can get me.

(06-23-2017, 08:29 AM)SkeletalSock Wrote: Can someone buy me vip2/3? i have 33000 in game currency that i can pay. from what ive heard vip 2 costs 20k and 3 costs 30k. im willing to take whatever someone can get me.

The server shop offers VIP 1 for $10, VIP 2 for $30, and VIP 3 for $45. The best in game money offer from the donation shop is 35000 in game money for $40. Using this ratio, VIP 1 would be $8,750, VIP 2 would be $26,250 and VIP 3 would be $39,375. This is if you were to use that ratio; however, you want to give the donator another reason to buy VIP for you in exchange for in game money rather than just buy in game money for themselves, leaving out the third party. Therefore, you should offer more than this amount. In my opinion, $10,000 for VIP 1, $30,000 for VIP 2 and $45,000 for VIP 3 are fair deals, although the fairness of these could vary depending on who you buy it through. 

You could avoid these costs if you were to vote every single day and get top voter. Getting top voter for each month gets you VIP 3 and some exclusive spawn eggs. Even if you aren't able to get top voter, you will still get VIP 1 as long as you have over 110 votes. And, an upgrade from VIP 1 to VIP 2 costs only the difference, allowing you to upgrade your VIP rank in a cheaper manner.
-DrBot

(06-23-2017, 01:51 PM)DrBot Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 08:29 AM)SkeletalSock Wrote: Can someone buy me vip2/3? i have 33000 in game currency that i can pay. from what ive heard vip 2 costs 20k and 3 costs 30k. im willing to take whatever someone can get me.

The server shop offers VIP 1 for $10, VIP 2 for $30, and VIP 3 for $45. The best in game money offer from the donation shop is 35000 in game money for $40. Using this ratio, VIP 1 would be $8,750, VIP 2 would be $26,250 and VIP 3 would be $39,375. This is if you were to use that ratio; however, you want to give the donator another reason to buy VIP for you in exchange for in game money rather than just buy in game money for themselves, leaving out the third party. Therefore, you should offer more than this amount. In my opinion, $10,000 for VIP 1, $30,000 for VIP 2 and $45,000 for VIP 3 are fair deals, although the fairness of these could vary depending on who you buy it through. 

You could avoid these costs if you were to vote every single day and get top voter. Getting top voter for each month gets you VIP 3 and some exclusive spawn eggs. Even if you aren't able to get top voter, you will still get VIP 1 as long as you have over 110 votes. And, an upgrade from VIP 1 to VIP 2 costs only the difference, allowing you to upgrade your VIP rank in a cheaper manner.
Ok then I'll ask for someone to give me vip 2 for 30k