• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This server has revived my love for minecraft!
Heart 
Hello everyone!

My name is erunn123 and you may have seen my on the server of the past couple of days. I been a long time minecraft player from the early days of beta. over the last couple of years ago I have really fell off the game since playing alone wasn't that enticing. I randomly decided to try playing on a server again after joining multiple times only to be uninterested in the lack of good ole survival. But you guys are different! I have never enjoyed minecraft in years like I have in the last week. The perfect amount of mods gives great balance to survival. 

I look forward to playing with you all more. If you all need any help on things on the server or would like to come visit my castle island home base just shoot me a message!

hope to play with you all soon!

Welcome to the server and community! Hopefully I'll catch you online
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Welcome to the HT server and forums C:

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Welcome Erunn its always nice to see a new face online. If you ever see me online don't hesitate to say hi Smile hope you enjoy your stay!
Have a great day!  Angel

Welcome to the HomeTown server and forums!
- KatNip

Welcome to the server, I am glad you are having fun. Like you, I also started minecraft early beta Smile

Welcome to the server look forward to seeing you around . While I haven't played as long ago as the beta for minecraft I have played it for a considerable amount of time (since version 1.5.2 about 4 years).   Also don't let the name fool you i am not a soldier or evil quite the opposite. Sorry for rambling see you server side.
It's so easy being evil 
This is the life you see 
The devil tips his hat to me 

(02-14-2017, 03:02 AM)firegene Wrote: Welcome to the HT server and forums C:

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Nice to see you're enjoying the server! Hope to see you around if you need anything /warp Astoria always here! <3 -Kitty
Kitty <3