• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp Quekmall
Quekmall
Quekmall is mall which I plan to have about 40 shops at. It is currently being built and I'm wanting to add shops to it before the official opening.  This will be purely so you can stock it and have a shop ready for the opening.
Shop costs:
Small- $175
Medium- $500
Large- $1200
(I take bribes)
Shop info
  • Large shops are pretty big
  • There are no set sizes for shops (first in first serve(you choose shop))
  • The mall is 2 storeys and if you buy a shop you can buy the shop on top of it for half price
Where to order shops?
You can either order a shop here or go to /warp quekmall and follow instructions there.  Orders made at warp quekmall will take priority!
Rules:
  • No placing warps inside your shop, must be in the hallway (it can face whatever direction you want)
  • Some shops wont be protected (with a golden shovel) so you may decide to protect it with one, but you must give me permissions for it and you have to own the shop above your shop that you are protecting
  • You may only change the blocks in your shop on the floor if you are on the first story or the shop owner below you allows you to change your floor block/their roof block
  • If you get griefed please mail me so I can keep track (of course you can tell staff as well)
  • Please also report suspicious behavior to me by mail(griefing, fraud, smoking indoors etc)
  • No refunds. You may sell your shop yourself though but you must mail me.