• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive Project Needs You! Please Read!
Hello Hometown! Ive been poping on and off the past few days and I am excited to say I have found the PERFECT area to make my icea for a city! Only 1 thing: I need YOUR Help! If any of you can please go to the coords below and start flattening the Plains (NOT THE MOUNTAINS) to y65. Do not touch any ponds and lakes, nor the rivers, and don't touch the villages either (make squares/rectangles around them if you get to them) just flatten everything down to y65, as if you were world editing, All helpers will get free plots of their choice

Coords: x -13,731 z +6,192

Now you may be wondering "What city and what plots do I get?" Well this city will be glorious if made, it will have a downtown area with Skyscrapers of their maker's design and use, and parks, and farms, and markets, and residential areas. All using an adapted old plan I had from ages ago. All plots (Skyscrapers & Residental) will be on 20x20 plots. ALSO I plan on having Mayoral Elections! Yes If this works I hope to make this a democracy, handed down time to time as to help make the city not die like others have before it. There will be more about it but it is still in its early planning stages.
If you have any recommendations please put them down below.

Now you may be thinking by now "Well this sounds cool and all, but whats it gonna be called? Well I have not the slightest idea! Give me ideas in the comments! Best one wins!

(P.S.) The wining name will also be placed up on the mountain in a Hollywood Escqe style.

UPDATE: ive finished the y65 area, now fill & level the other areas to y68
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

It should be called hometown city

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

if i find any spare time, i'll hop on and do some work.

this reminds me of the desert city i used to visit on the old ht.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I'll help too when I pop on now and again

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great Idea! I love the election idea, it solves alot of diffrent issues with 1 mayor cities with the same mayor the whole time. I'll make sure to hop on later and help you flatten the area. Cant wait to see how this plans out Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

Ill be online later and start flattening too, aswell as planning the layout, thanks for the help guys!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I like the names:

Newley (new-lay)

Ashton

Springbell (but that one is a tad long lol)

and Ericliff
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]

homecity XD

I'd love to help out man, let me know if you need any help
-Chicky