• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the server
Hello, I've been on the server for a little while  now. Thought it would be a good idea to write some things about my self here.

So I've been playing for 2yrs now, really like the way this server is set up. Perfect mix of useful tools and vanilla MC. 
Also it seems there is always an admin on, that's great! Smile

When I first joined I was asked if I would live at a town. I currently live at /warp stonegate AcoustiXkey was nice enough to give me a little plot and some things to get started.  Big Grin

My play style is simple. I like to build big elaborate projects.(The pic is a village I made) Then some times I just place things to be weird, and take them down later  Tongue I like to dig 7x7 tunnels for mining. Helping out random people when I can, and just hanging out enjoying the view. 

Not very good at modern homes or redstone.

I understand most things about the game like potion brewing, beacons, ect. 

Hope to see you guys around.  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the server and the forums!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Welcome, I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server. It is a great server with a bunch of amazing folks. Take care!! Smile

Welcome to HT. Also, nice build.
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Welcome to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

Welcome KingDonald to the server and forum community! I am very excited to see some of your projects in the future. Also if you need any help with anything just pm me and ask Smile Cya around!
Have a great day!  Angel