• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp Victoria Re-Selling Shops
Brick 
Good Morning,

Just a quick piece of advice. I received a plot at /warp victoria and a opened a shop "7/11." 

I sold it to someone I don't remember who, but I sold it for $600 and they gave it to a new player. According to Kea_Patra, I owe him a refund because "reselling shops is not allowed."

I owe nothing because the rules at /warp victoria do not state that the reselling of shops is prohibited.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah if there was no sign stating it wasn't allowed then you shouldn't owe them a refund.
Have a great day!  Angel

(02-19-2017, 12:37 AM)Donkey Wrote: Yeah if there was no sign stating it wasn't allowed then you shouldn't owe them a refund.

There Is a sign. It is the first thing you see when warping to Victoria

(02-19-2017, 01:09 AM)Alex_Utley Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 12:37 AM)Donkey Wrote: Yeah if there was no sign stating it wasn't allowed then you shouldn't owe them a refund.

There Is a sign. It is the first thing you see when warping to Victoria

[Image: 6HGXxaH]

[Image: wuHqEkT]
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

Actually no, the rule wasn't there at the time of this incident, so it makes it invalid for any thing that happened before that rule was in place. As you can see this sign was placed less than a day ago meaning it was placed after this incident happened making it invalid for this situation.

http://imgur.com/a/JIr8Z
Have a great day!  Angel

No well Reselling Homes applies to everywhere else too. We also have a rule that the city can evict you However and whenever deems fit. We dont like to go that way but we just may
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

okay but if there wasn't a sign stating that reselling homes was not allowed, then technically reselling homes is allowed. you didn't tell them otherwise, so you can't really blame them.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Well at this point you are going to need to talk to a staff member about this situation. I just feel its not fair because that rule was never in place at the time he re sold the shop.
Have a great day!  Angel

(02-21-2017, 02:10 AM)Donkey Wrote: Well at this point you are going to need to talk to a staff member about this situation. I just feel its not fair because that rule was never in place at the time he re sold the shop.
I agree with you donk. Let's let staff handle this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

No money should be charged. It only says you can be evicted when asked, nothing says about refunds or giving money. Therefore Marconycr doesn't need to pay anything. Only Kea can evict him if wanted, but no money should be forced to pay.
- KatNip