• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crumbling Bridge and Dragon Cave
I've been working on several projects since I first joined the server, and now two of these projects are completed. Here are the screenshots of them, with some description. (There are a LOT of screenshots, so a long post) Please let me know what you think of these builds!

COORDS (If you want to see these builds close up): X: 669, Z: 13759
You can also ask me to tp you to the builds if you see me online.
Please note that not all parts of the builds are claimed, so please don't try to break anything.

Crumbling Bridge
I've made several attempts at making a bridge across the river, in variety of styles, but I wasn't happy with any of them. Eventually I settled on an "abandoned" build style, because that's what I do best.

View from both ends.
[Image: ywzO3bd.jpg]

Close-up of some crumbled edges.
[Image: Nwu58iA.png]
[Image: CW6CydS.jpg]

View of the side of the bridge, both from above and below angles.
[Image: DBqZnCM.jpg]

Part of the bridge that has broken off and fallen into the water.
[Image: vGRzE3o.png]

Dragon Cave
Clearing out this huge cave in the side of the mountain was 80% of the build process, and took several days to complete. Arm yourself well if you are going to visit this in person, because the cave WILL be infected with monsters. 

Different views of the cave mouth.
[Image: jpehdMb.jpg]

The sleeping dragon. Normally, there are no torches because the cave is supposed to be shrouded in darkness to give the eerie feeling, but I placed down torches so you can better see what the dragon looks like.
[Image: 7Ao9XYM.png]
[Image: 7HM16V6.png]

Here's full view of the sleeping dragon, in broad daylight. It was built on a creative world, and replicated on the server.
[Image: 8OZNvDk.jpg]

Any feedback, praise or criticism, on any part of these builds would be greatly appreciated! I want to learn from the best and improve my building skills  Smile
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

Oh my god. This is so fucking amazing. I wish I could build like this.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

This looks really good! I love the dragon Smile The bridge also is very detailed. Make sure to update us with your new builds or updates to this one!
Have a great day!  Angel

That's some great attention to detail on the bridge there. It looks like something you'd find in a post-apocalyptic setting. I recently tried building a bridge set on the diagonal but gave it up and went for a straight design. Kudos to you.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Got a link to the shaders/water texture pack? Your buildings look awesome with them.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(02-22-2017, 11:35 PM)Sky Wrote: Got a link to the shaders/water texture pack? Your buildings look awesome with them.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/map...-intel-new
I use Vibrant shaders in all of these screenshots
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]