Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] SMP

Minecraft name: PaigeMackenzii

Reason for your ban: Xray?

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe 

Why should you be unbanned: Because i didnt do it and this has to be a mistake i went mining once and before that i brought a fortune III so i got like a stack of diamonds, and iron ect.
i would never use xray i dont know how to install mods

Why do you want to come back: because i really enjoyed playing on the server and i was saving up for vip and i really liked the server.

There was x-raying under your account, I can assure you of this.  I'll present my evidence and argument for you and staff-review.

Evidence Gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/1oj14fjoa/88d5d3f9/

Timeline: I was running an x-ray check via CoreProtect to examine the day's diamond ore breaks when I became suspicious of the timing of your breaks [Logs].  It was faster than some, so I decided to check it out.  I was actually teleported to the [Xray3] spot first, which was covered in gravel that I had to rollback.  Upon rolling back the gravel, I found that you had found the ore through plain stone in an odd manner, so I proceeded to investigate your breaks further and went to the earliest one.  Upon teleporting to the location at [Xray 1], I found your had dug a 1x1 tunnel [Entry Tunnel 1] from the surface of the world straight down and hit [Xray 1] head-on.  That's very suspicious and a classic sign of x-raying.  I examined the tunnel you made from [Xray 1] and found your had entered a strip mine owned by someone else.  I noticed you dug another tunnel through the stone wall [Entry Tunnel 2] at a diagonal angle and hit diamond [Xray 2] after a few blocks.  I went further down the stripmine and found another tunnel through stone [Entry Tunnel 3], which led me to two more diamond ore veins that you mined straight to [Xray 3 & 4].  From the screenshots labeled [Spectator 1, 2, 3, & 4], it's clear that x-raying had occurred on your account, as it's evident you had pre-knowledge of the location of diamond because you mined straight for them.

I proceeded to IP-ban the account.

The findings should debunk any denial that x-raying has occurred.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Well is there anyway I can pay an amount to un ban me because I didn't x ray, my brother was on the account that day too so I don't know if it was him but I'll check again, can't you just remove the items ? And diamonds that are there because I did see that he had gotten and fortune pick but didn't X-ray I promise yous that

The diamonds will be confiscated regardless.

I asked in staff-chat what do with this ban and it was decided that there has to be some accountability, as we can't determine the veracity in the claim that it was your brother who x-rayed. Even if he did, some of the other staff-members even suggested that your brother make the appeal if that was the case.

Now, the process will be straight-forward, just answer these questions with a paragraph each (3-5 sentences).

- Why is x-raying inherently bad?
- How does x-raying affect others and the economy?
- What will you do to prevent this from happening again?

HomeTown Rulebook

- Why is x-raying inherently bad? well it allows others to cheat their way through the game and gives an unfair advantage.

- How does x-raying affect others and the economy? well others secert hide outs would be seen and proablly raided, and with the economy it sets them at an higher spot being able to find stuff they see/want.

- What will you do to prevent this from happening again? i will no longer allow my brother to play on my account and make sure this never ever happens again.

i would just like to say im very sorry this is your time your giving up, and i would just like to say thank you.

Good enough, I suppose. You'll be unbanned by the time this is posted. Whenever yourself and a staff-member are online, expect to turn over up to 30 diamonds. According to CoreProtect transaction logs, that's how many was recently mined and transacted between your chests, which is likely because of the Fortune pickaxe you mentioned.

Just be aware, that further cheating/rulebreaking may result in a permanent ban on your account if such activity occurs again. Please, don't disappoint us on your promise.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.

HomeTown Rulebook

(03-04-2017, 12:13 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Good enough, I suppose.  You'll be unbanned by the time this is posted.  Whenever yourself and a staff-member are online, expect to turn over up to 30 diamonds.  According to CoreProtect transaction logs, that's how many was recently mined and transacted between your chests, which is likely because of the Fortune pickaxe you mentioned.

Just be aware, that further cheating/rulebreaking may result in a permanent ban on your account if such activity occurs again.  Please, don't disappoint us on your promise.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.

thank you so so much