Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gowine's Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP
Minecraft name: Gowine
Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I totally understand that what I did is a terrible thing to do. I quite carefully 
read the rules and completed the quiz on first try, but when I was confronted with that pile of iron blocks in a nice 
house I got randomly teleported next to, I only listened to my evil side and started to mine it off. I was caught, 
and I swear on my honour that I will never do such a thing again. If I get unbanned, I will play peacefully, respecting all the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I really, really enjoy playing on this server. I was starting to build a house. 
I have rarely seen a server with a community that nice and with such a nice system.

You're one of the few people who not only appealed for griefing but also recalled what you did and apologized, I'm surprised. Now, the griefing was minor in comparison to most, so that helps to a degree.

As long as you understand that griefing is not okay and plan to stick to your promise, then I'll unban you. However, if you grief again, you may be permanently banned from the server for being a repeat offender.

Before you're unbanned, was there anything else you griefed or stole? You don't want to be re-banned for an offense that happened already.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(03-03-2017, 06:15 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: You're one of the few people who not only appealed for griefing but also recalled what you did and apologized, I'm surprised.  Now, the griefing was minor in comparison to most, so that helps to a degree.

As long as you understand that griefing is not okay and plan to stick to your promise, then I'll unban you.  However, if you grief again, you may be permanently banned from the server for being a repeat offender.

Before you're unbanned, was there anything else you griefed or stole?  You don't want to be re-banned for an offense that happened already.

No I didn't.

Alright, you've been unbanned by the time this comment is posted. Welcome back to HomeTownMC. Please, follow the rules.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thanks a lot.

I've still got the 14 blocks of iron I've stolen, what should I do with it ?

Sorry to comment here, but how do I make a thread on Ban Appeals? I just made a account.