• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenarios of Hypotheticalness
Rainbow 
Basically the first person makes up a hypothetical scenario and the second person answers it and then makes up their own. Also the aim is to exploit loopholes to beat a seemingly impossible scenario.

If there is no answer after 2 weeks, the person who made up this scenario of hypotheticalness(yes, that is clearly a real word) is allowed to answer

Now. To begin.

Scenario
You are in an underground room. The room is 2m x 2m with concrete walls. You have an hour before a bomb underneath the floor goes off and destroys you and the room. The aim is to get out alive.

This one is easy to get out of by the way.
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

(03-13-2017, 03:24 AM)firegene Wrote: Basically the first person makes up a hypothetical scenario and the second person answers it and then makes up their own. Also the aim is to exploit loopholes to beat a seemingly impossible scenario.

If there is no answer after 2 weeks, the person who made up this scenario of hypotheticalness(yes, that is clearly a real word) is allowed to answer

Now. To begin.

Scenario
You are in an underground room. The room is 2m x 2m with concrete walls. You have an hour before a bomb underneath the floor goes off and destroys you and the room. The aim is to get out alive.

Use the window innit mate!

I'm supposed to put a scenario now?

So, all your dreams are dead and the older you get the more you come to realise science is mainly theory and there is some form of afterlife.

The only reason you don't kill yourself is because you fear a fiery hell or worse afterlife than the life you are living now.

What do you do lol.

(03-13-2017, 04:13 AM)JamieKnightOnline Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:24 AM)firegene Wrote: Basically the first person makes up a hypothetical scenario and the second person answers it and then makes up their own. Also the aim is to exploit loopholes to beat a seemingly impossible scenario.

Now. To begin.

Scenario

I'm supposed to put a scenario now?

So, all your dreams are dead and the older you get the more you come to realise science is mainly theory and there is some form of afterlife.

The only reason you don't kill yourself is because you fear a fiery hell or worse afterlife than the life you are living now.

What do you do lol.
So no. It's underground.

Close though

(03-13-2017, 04:33 AM)firegene Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:24 AM)firegene Wrote: Scenario

So no. It's underground.

This has me beat, unless there's information we've not been given, like there's a door, some stairs, or the bomb is under the floor (above your head). Is this an easy solve and am I going to feel really silly?
- Gaming Since The 80's

(03-13-2017, 11:18 PM)RetroSteveUK Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 04:33 AM)firegene Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:24 AM)firegene Wrote: Scenario

So no. It's underground.

This has me beat, unless there's information we've not been given, like there's a door, some stairs, or the bomb is under the floor (above your head). Is this an easy solve and am I going to feel really silly?

You are most definitely going to feel EXTREMELY silly. You basically just gave the answer.

You open the door and walk up the stairs.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'll leave the next scenario of hypotheticalness to anybody who wishes to give on.

Give one*

I don't think I have the 'outside the box' thinking capacity required for this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
- Gaming Since The 80's

you are naked and in a room with a hole in the roof to small to go thru and a door leading to a hallway that magnifies the sunlit so if you step it it will burn you to ashes if you are not covered
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

I simply walk out the other door.

You are in a room. You are attached to a loop in the floor with indestructible rope. There is a doorway right in front of you.
The walls are indestructible too.
Your aim is to get out of the room.

(I also deliberately left a loophole ;p)

Here an answer of mine that I put on Qoura.
https://www.quora.com/You-are-trapped-in...e=e10de9c9