• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fine Arts
(08-27-2016, 06:41 PM)Rasse82 Wrote:
(08-27-2016, 06:37 PM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: [Image: a7cba762deae77de0f5f18c07b6c115e.jpg]

is that the same which you showed before but a bit unready? if so, really good drawing you have there! wish i could so something like that...  well maybe i learn someday

It is.

It takes practice to learn. Just keep trying.
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

That is really pretty, Cooks. I never liked working with charcoal that much myself - too smudgy. But it always looked so cool.

Beautiful cookie, keep practicing :3
- KatNip

Enjoyed drawing Melody and Malady for the first time in ages that I decided to draw them again, this time for some skin shading practice, with the setting being in the middle of Melody "helping" Malady brush some tangles in her hair - quotes because Melody does everything in quite a rushed and indelicate manner. So here we are, two girls in their skivvies:

http://i.imgur.com/RVQ6Ps7.png. NSFW and all that.

I'm stuck with no blur tool on this tablet's app, so I started trying to use the airbrush tool set to 0.1-0.2 opacity in order to imitate its effects, placing up to two tones of shading, using the base skin color to lighten the shading where it gets too thick, and using white to add some highlight here and there. I'm not entirely sure how good the results are, but I do think it looks better than just using two colors of shading with the standard paintbrush and calling it a day.

iArrei could you draw one of those with my minecraft skin please? it would be soo awesome to see more of your art =3

Love the work, keep beeing awesome
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Here we are, the pic I've been working on this week. I believe I've posted her before on the old forum's arts thread, so here's one of my original characters Lily in a new outfit, as I was never quite happy with her old one. She features quite a lot of pink now, so I figured I'd mix in some pink to her hair's shading, too.

[Image: fd3vzjY.png]

Lily was one of the characters I came up with back in high school, a 14 year old orphan who took to stealing to survive and feed both herself and the other orphans she had taken under her wing. From the start she was designed as "the cute one" out of my four-character posse of high school OCs, but even so, ever since her creation I've been making her smaller and smaller... She started out 16 with short bobbed hair, then got longer hair, then got aged down, then got fluffier hair, and this time I set out to adjust her proportions, making her approximately four heads tall plus feet. She's lost a LOT of height!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've actually posted art on here. Anyways, I'm starting to get back into art n it's v exciting

-Portrait of someone you may know ;;]]]
[Image: rCDFvZx.png]

-and here's me failing at trying to shade alcohol based markers with Crayola ones... (still liked the coloring and inking tho)
[Image: R7Aw4W3.png]

- I was super proud was this one, but now I'm kinda iffy with it
[Image: DMgiwoA.png]

- I really like this one wowowowowow
[Image: kVOmgIL.png]

So that's all the drawing art for now, as for music, I'm working on getting better at my guitar, n I want to start posting covers on YouTube! I just need to find a recording and editing software that's not $50.... If anyone of you know where I can find one, please let me know!!
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

Finished this rose I've been working on!

[Image: 4XFd85r.jpg]

"Pass" doesn't mean anything.  My school has study halls, which is basically just school time dedicated to letting students get work done during the school week.  Well, my stupid school put a study hall in our auditorium.... where there are no tables or hard surfaces for us to write on; smart I know.  I told my art teacher and she told me to make a "permanent hall pass" that I could use during this period to go hang out in her classroom instead while she teaches another class.  She said I had to create this 'pseudo pass' and cover it with art for her to accept it.  It's roughly 2.5"x4.5"
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

(09-07-2016, 03:21 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Finished this rose I've been working on!

[Image: 4XFd85r.jpg]

"Pass" doesn't mean anything.  My school has study halls, which is basically just school time dedicated to letting students get work done during the school week.  Well, my stupid school put a study hall in our auditorium.... where there are no tables or hard surfaces for us to write on; smart I know.  I told my art teacher and she told me to make a "permanent hall pass" that I could use during this period to go hang out in her classroom instead while she teaches another class.  She said I had to create this 'pseudo pass' and cover it with art for her to accept it.  It's roughly 2.5"x4.5"
Wow......

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Finished up this week's picture - last time was Lily, so here's her "sister", Vivi. Vivi isn't designed from the core to be "cute" like Lily is, so she doesn't have a heavy emphasis on any colors like Lily does with pink. Shaded the white parts with shades of blue so she didn't look as flat with her gray jacket on, though.

[Image: 4iSXUsQ.png]

As part of the main cast, Lily naturally can be expected to have more to her than meets the eye. This starts to take form as a second persona that takes over for her in times of high stress, with much more assertive behavior. It soon becomes apparent, however, that this is an entirely separate consciousness that resides within her, and she is fiercely protective of Lily. However, Lily comes to fear this entity due to the significantly more aggressive and vindictive actions she takes while in control of her body, and starts shunning her and refusing to allow her to help. Eventually, however, through the magic of PLOT STUFF, Lily makes peace with this alternate self within her, and Vivi is able to manifest in a body of her own, mirroring Lily's appearance like they were twins. From that point forward, the two are inseparable like two sides of a coin.