• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Fine Arts
(11-04-2016, 04:01 AM)Cookie___Monster Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 03:25 AM)Oshakai Wrote: [Image: 0d5511cb302cb91b8b90f5fa625dd356.jpg]

Did a 3-D map of Attack on titan.

Noice, but what's it made of?
Bowtie, Elbow, and spiral pasta. As well as sharkteeth, spray paint, wooden board, and a wooden object I found. It was put together with hot glue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Well it's been a while since I've actually posted any art, mostly because I can't seem to finish anything.

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=7a3220dcac&view=fimg&th=1588ce6...&zw&atsh=1]
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

(11-22-2016, 11:40 PM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Well it's been a while since I've actually posted any art, mostly because I can't seem to finish anything.

Pics aren't loading for me! Sad

(08-22-2016, 08:57 AM)Patty Wrote: I'm awful at art, but you guys are really talented! And Cookie, you're amazing at drawing!

(11-23-2016, 04:04 PM)Lord_Eggy Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 11:40 PM)Cookie___Monster Wrote: Well it's been a while since I've actually posted any art, mostly because I can't seem to finish anything.

Pics aren't loading for me! Sad

Don't know why it's not opening for you, I'm sorry.  Here's just the links instead; they should definitely work.

http://i.imgur.com/dJhvlb5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/M6gGgDp.jpg
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

cookie! thats awesome Big Grin

Been quite some time since anyone's shared anything in here, huh? Here's half of something I've been working on.

Like many others, I grabbed Pokemon Sun/Moon a few weeks ago. Verdict? CUTE. Acerola is cute. Mimikyu is cute. My female player character is cute. That Pikachu dance when using Catastropika is so friggin' cute. So I dropped the piece I was working on to draw those things. Here's the first half of that, Mimikyu and Acerola, who's practically a human kitten with that perpetual :3 face.

[Image: 9C2kgdX.jpg]

Could actually stand to be brushed up a bit more before I combine it with the other half. Still trying to figure out good ways to use the airbrush tool to do highlights and shading.

wow anyone hasn't posted on here in awhile so I'm gonna casually bring this back,,,,,, (hey, sai said I could)
(in chronological order, the last one being the most recent)

Drawing of Dan & Phil for my friend's birthday in November (the sketch looked better fml)
[Image: S72n73G.png]

(NSFW) http://i.imgur.com/Kv4jyGd.png shitty anatomy (this was from me trying to find an art style, kinda settled for this one) in late December 2016

????? I don't remember drawing this but I'm crying
[Image: UR2b1BE.png]

Tiger with little no no line work (kind of? idk) got bored one Saturday and this came out of it (mid January)
[Image: hHHse77.jpg]

And finally, a W.I.P. watercolor of a picture that I took in Ireland (almost two years ago now, holy hell) I worked on this a couple days ago, started about 2 weeks ago
[Image: 0FWQO43.png]
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]

I really like that tiger

Music 
(02-01-2016, 05:20 AM)Maddie_Amity Wrote: "I'm hoping to expand the thread to consist of not only drawings, but ANY kind of art. This includes music, cooking, acting, etc."

As we're doing music, here's a cover version I did back in 2010: https://youtu.be/hSNfxAA1UnQ

I don't play guitar anymore. I developed a medical condition in my tendons. Still trying to get to grips with keyboard (piano) though. It's not as hard on the tendons as guitar, so I hope to publish more music stuff if I get to a decent enough standard.

-- EDIT --

The link works, but for some reason the embedded video (in that massive white space) won't fuunction. Sorry.
- Gaming Since The 80's

I play a lot of instruments (guitar, harmonica, piano, violin), but my first was the piano. I can play any genre though I mainly stick with jazz / r&b on the piano.
I made a bet in highstakes spleef that I would do a cover of this song so here is despacito on piano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUfvbhUnjyA

The sound and video quality are horrendous since I didn't have my audio interface with me. Disappointed that the recording took away a lot of the sound. I play by ear and arranged it in a few hours and recorded it right away so there wasn't much practice behind it.

If you all want, I can take requests. I can play pretty much any song after listening to it. Maybe move this to a different thread if people actually want requests.