• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
buy set homes
Hey Aaron here i had an idea of buying set homes with in game money not sure if this can be abused in any way but so far doesnt seem like it so frost or staff who see this pls tell me what u think of this idea -Aaronmcpg

Anyone else think this might work i would love to hear your ideas on this

It might work depending on the price of one. Maybe the price should go up for you every time you buy another so people cant practically just get VIP3 perks without actually getting VIP3 as a VIP3 perk is infinite sethomes.

(05-20-2017, 03:22 AM)firegene Wrote: It might work depending on the price of one. Maybe the price should go up for you every time you buy another so people cant practically just get VIP3 perks without actually getting VIP3 as a VIP3 perk is infinite sethomes.

hey gene thnx for the feedback i was thinking of a 5-10k price range

(05-20-2017, 03:25 AM)Aaronmcpg Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 03:22 AM)firegene Wrote: It might work depending on the price of one. Maybe the price should go up for you every time you buy another so people cant practically just get VIP3 perks without actually getting VIP3 as a VIP3 perk is infinite sethomes.

Maybe not that high, that would make it inaccessable for a lot of users. Maybe $500 for a starting price and increase by $100-200 for every new home. As a VIP1/2 perk only $50-100.

(05-20-2017, 03:31 AM)firegene Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 03:25 AM)Aaronmcpg Wrote:

Maybe not that high, that would make it inaccessable for a lot of users. Maybe $500 for a starting price and increase by $100-200 for every new home. As a VIP1/2 perk only $50-100.

well maybe 1k at least
Big Grin

A lot of newer players wouldn't have access to that amount of money. It took me a while to get that far.

(05-20-2017, 04:37 AM)firegene Wrote: A lot of newer players wouldn't have access to that amount of money. It took me a while to get that far.

thats the point

Honestly why would people buy sethomes when they can get them from voting? Granted maybe that's just me personally. Otherwise I think multiple sethomes are meant to be a vip perk.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(05-20-2017, 08:44 AM)Star Wrote: Honestly why would people buy sethomes when they can get them from voting? Granted maybe that's just me personally. Otherwise I think multiple sethomes are meant to be a vip perk.

ya i guess but there is some ppl who just cant afford vip and would ratherr have some stuff and with the voting it takes soo long to rank up when u get to my stage of experienced so im stuck with two set homes and i need them so badly

Optionally buy a warp.