• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theatre Build
(06-17-2017, 03:36 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: I can provide materials with reasonable prices and fast delivery. Items that are on high price range or otherwise hard to get are on my specials. That includes clay of ANY sort, quartz, gold, decoration items (sorta) and ground materials. I can also clean the place and make a nice melon salad.
If you are in need of any of the material types i just mentioned, leave me a delivery and i'll arrange them.

I'm currently playing around with different ideas, it should be around a week or more until I get back to you, but thank you in advance.

(06-17-2017, 03:46 AM)Nitro Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 03:36 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: I can provide materials with reasonable prices and fast delivery. Items that are on high price range or otherwise hard to get are on my specials. That includes clay of ANY sort, quartz, gold, decoration items (sorta) and ground materials. I can also clean the place and make a nice melon salad.
If you are in need of any of the material types i just mentioned, leave me a delivery and i'll arrange them.

I'm currently playing around with different ideas, it should be around a week or more until I get back to you, but thank you in advance.

What about the salad?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

If you need I can do any redstone you want.

(06-17-2017, 06:33 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: If you need I can do any redstone you want.

The redstone that we'll need is mostly going to be for lights and the tech booth, but also some areas around the theatre like doors etc.

While I may not be able to help you out directly, here is a small theater a friend & I built on a plotworld server, for maybe some inspiration. It starts at 1:55. https://youtu.be/-ampzGQMDEo?t=1m53s

There's condiments for your popcorn, a ticket-taker to get in with 1-way exit and the show is in 3D.