• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Head Giveaway!
EDIT: The winner of the giveaway is ThatDuckSauce! Congratulations!

Hello to all of the HT community!

As most of you know, the Resource End recently opened, giving players the change to snag an Elytra and Dragon Head for themselves. As usual, I snagged more Dragon Heads and Elytras than I need myself, along with a bunch of Shulker Shells.

So, as I did during the last End rush, I'm giving away a Dragon head to the HT community. Players can simply place their name as a reply to this post, and I will then use a random number generator to choose the post that fits with the number. (ex. If I was the 5th person to post on this, and the number I get is 5, that person is the winner.)

However, there are a few rules I want to cover before this begins.
1. Players who currently own an Elytra or Dragon Head is prohibited from joining this giveaway. My giveaways are to help players who missed the rush or were unable to participate the chance to get these rare items.
2. Only one entry. Trust me, people have tried to enter more than once.
3. Do not attempt to sweet-talk me into having your name chosen. 1. I don't choose the person. 2. If you do so, I will remove your name. Again, people have tried this. It's annoying. Angry

The drawing of the names will be take place at 9:00 PM CT on Friday, June 9. (Please adjust accordingly to your time zone). Once the winner is chosen, I will mail the winner and we will discuss a time to meet each other for the exchange.

Good luck to all players participating, and have a great day! Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

Lexehhhh Smile

Ello, seras0

Geckorian aka Gecko
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Pemigrade

Thanks!
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

Visitables

Hope I win!
Hi

so sad :,( they told me yesterday that after the end reset no elytras or dragon heads were added... i got scammed. Wlel whatever, good luck for all those who can participate! (I already have that stuff so im not allowed to join)
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Good luck everyone, i have 2 heads and 2 elytras Sad

AmbularD

DrBot
-DrBot