• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about a pure mining world
I do not mean pure mining world as in res but I mean like a prison build that lets people work there way up through certain materials as they need them but have the mines reset on a clock every hours or so, or just have a sign there that way if people mine them out they can use the sign to restock, vips can access the diamond mine which will give them a 1/10 chance of finding diamonds in nothing else but stone, and a coal ,iron, even maybe a lumber mine that has diff types of wood depending on what someone was to need. therefore kindof like a prison server inside of hometown but not realy server but more of a world or maybe an area specifically for mining. also at this area there could be a place to buy pickaxes for like 100 for iron and 150 for diamond because the regular diamond price is 50 so 3 diamonds 150,
Be a Maverick - YT Logan Paul Vlogs Smile Tongue

It's a nice idea but it's too different from HomeTown. If you want to play on a prison server, join a prison server. I doubt this'll get implemented.
-DrBot

The closest we'll get to a making world like that is the resource world, /warp resource.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I don't see this getting implemented. Aside for the plugins [Founder] FrostVINCENT decides to try out, Frost tries to keep the server as vanilla as possible when it come to gameplay. Most of the plugins on the server make the game more entertaining while keeping true to the resource gathering experience.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook