Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Warmspot

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: Ok so I was in the mineshaft under my house and I ran into some mob grinder. I broke into and rayvenz got mad because we well in a voice chat on discord. I continued to break in and out because other players were using this warp and I never realized it was under my base. I decided to make a ladder going from it up to my base. Rayvenz got mad and did a roll back and deleted it. I left and went to help Rydenn and Senpai_matthew. A few minutes later Rayvenz banned me. I also was messing with rayvenz for a while previous to that. I never really intended on griefing anything. In total I broke 3 blocks in the grinder and I placed them all back everytime I did it. I wouldn't actually ever grief anything because I know I would get banned. I am sorry for disrespecting you rayvenz and I won't mess with you and waste your time anymore.
Why do you want to come back:  Because I really enjoy the server and I just want to work on my villager farm.

Warmspot you have been breaking peoples builds and property ever since I signed on this evening. 
Causing drama and bothering people. 

The first time I saw you grief today it was as I was telling a player to stop breaking a tree in cora1a's yard, you swooped in and chopped the whole thing down, replacing it with planks.( claiming you made it 'modern'(artificial) if i remember correctly )- Yes you did replace the logs and I repaired the leaves. But you didn't seem to understand what was wrong with what you had just done.

The second time was while we were on discord, you mentioned to me that you found unclaimed diamonds in a base.
You asked if you could take them if the player was inactive for 4? months. I told you that you cannot take anything from anyone's base without permission regardless of if they're inactive or banned.  

(in voice chat)  You argued with me, claiming that you would sign on with an alternate account and take them. And that I would never know it was you who did it.
You admitted that you placed signs down in their base. I went to investigate and you brought me right to the area.
evidence: http://imgur.com/a/43y7K        
(updated gallery to show signs were placed over a day ago. Adding proof that it wasn't a joke.) 
you also told me you wrote down the cords to their base to go back to it later.

You continued to ask me questions about what is allowed and what isn't when it comes to inactive players items.
I told you multiple times that no matter how long a player is gone or banned. You cannot take their items as if its freebies. You continued to argue with me as if you couldn't comprehend why.

(still in voice chat)
The third time, you were mining around your area and broke into warp bonebarn claiming it was an accident.
I came to see and it was clear that you broke in knowing it was a players build due to the sea-lantern visible next to the cobblestone (not stone as you would find naturally).  You broke in and mentioned your discovery in voice chat. I came to investigate what you were talking about. I told you it was a mob farm and to not break in. You scrambled to place the blocks back as they were.

You placed them back wrong. I rolled it back and warned you again not to break in. 
A minute or two later i teleport back to you and you've broken right back in. I tell you to leave and stop breaking in.
And if i remember correctly you place the blocks back, break them, place them again and then break in once again. As if to test me, I tell you to stop once more.  

I stop paying attention for a moment.
I come back and you've broken in again and built a pathway up to ground- from the farm to ground level.
I roll this back and ask for advice on what to do about you. And that is when you were ban.

The first break in: http://imgur.com/a/aWepU
The second roll back: http://imgur.com/a/5nhXn

With all this being said.
Please wait for a Mod+ to respond to your appeal. Thank you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Ok, so the tree thing. 1 the leaves weren't me and 2 I fixed the tree. You told me to leave that area and fix the tree so I did.
The diamonds. I don't even have multiple minecraft accounts I was joking. I asked if it was fine, we had a conversation about it. After a while I understood so I left.
The Mob Farm. I didn't realize what that was at first. I let pemigrade go exploring in my mineshaft (you can ask him he did) and I assumed he just blocked something off. When you explained what it was I just wanted easy access to it so I built a ladder to it. You rolled back then I left it. After I was in my lake and saw a random cobble block so I broke it to replace it with dirt and fell into the mob grinder again. I didn't realize that it was apart of it. After I did break the cobble block again while u were watching me as a joke and i'm sorry about messing with you. I know what I did know and I just really want to stop being banned. If I get unbanned I won't ever bother you again or ask for your help. I just want to trade with my villagers.

1.The leaves began to decay because of you removing the logs.
2.If it was a joke, then why did you place signs down in their base?

3. You wanting 'easy access' to a farm doesn't mean you can break into it and build a path to your area from it.
It had a warp, if you honestly wanted easy access and not just to grief.

-----------That is all I'm going to add to this for now. Please wait for a mod+
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

In that case the leaves were my fault.
I was joking about signing in on an alternative account and stealing the diamonds. When I originally placed those signs down I wasn't joking. That's why I asked for admin approval of what I was doing and after we had a conversation and I understood why it wasn't ok I removed the signs.
I understand that making my own pathway to a farm isn't ok now even if its under my base. The reason I did that was not to use the farm, If I need xp I can just go to warp pigman. It was to bring people to my base. I'm looking for people to live there. Also I didn't know the name of the warp until after I build the pathway.
Even since I first got banned I haven't griefed and stole while actually trying to grief and stealing. Most of the stuff I do is as a joke and I always fix it. I am sorry for what iv'e done and I just won't touch other people areas at all even if it is as a joke. I am also sorry for wasting so much of your time

Here's the thing, Skel. You continually griefed even after being told what you were doing wrong. You argued with staff over the rules. How do we know that after you're banned you're not just going to continue breaking the rules? What assurance do we have? You don't seem to listen to warnings.

(06-19-2017, 10:20 AM)Arayvek Wrote: Here's the thing, Skel. You continually griefed even after being told what you were doing wrong. You argued with staff over the rules. How do we know that after you're banned you're not just going to continue breaking the rules? What assurance do we have? You don't seem to listen to warnings.

This ban wasn't really for grief it was more for disrespecting the admins. There was a few blocks that I kept breaking and unbreaking while rayvenz stood there. Since my first ban for grief I haven't griefed while actually trying to do damage to someone's base. All the blocks that I broke yesterday were put back. I've realized that I shouldn't bother admins unless it's an emergency and if I see someone's else's base I shouldn't even enter it. I know I was arguing with the staff over the rules but I was just trying to figure out what was right and wrong, like the thing with the diamonds. I wanted to know if I could take then or not if I left signs and if they weren't destroyed in 6 months I would take the 32 diamonds. I asked rayvenz about it and I've learned that I shouldn't have even entered the base. I'm trying not to break the rules and honestly I didn't think I was gonna get banned for what I was doing. I thought it was fine that I was just messing around because I wasn't actually destroying the places. I know not to bother admins with my ignorant humor and consistent bothering. You have no real way to be assured just my word.

If you are unsure of the rules, it won't bother staff to ask, so long as you don't continually ask the same question and hope for a different answer. You did grief before, and you 'griefed' here, and you tried to troll staff. 

I will unban you because you've said you'll follow the rules. 

That being said, do not screw up again. I want you to go back through tutorial. If you're this fuzzy on the rules, you need to familiarize yourself, because you won't be able to continue to be banned and unbanned. I would be surprised if the next ban wasn't permanent. (Old grief doesn't count as Star noted on your previous ban)

Other tips: Stay away from other people's builds, including flora and fauna that look like it is there on purpose for decoration.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
Tread lightly.