Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: KGKat

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Nuked

Why should you be unbanned: Don't know what my sis did!

Why do you want to come back: It wasn't my fault and I enjoy this server a lot!

I was one of the people who got griefed. /Warp drshop had a lot grief. I called nuked to help and you logged off right before he could talk to you.
-DrBot

(06-19-2017, 10:17 PM)KGKat Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Don't know what my sis did!

Yesterday you sent me a message confused about why you were banned, seen below.

Confused about ban

The grief took place around an hour before you had left to eat breakfast. I don't recall you having left/rejoining the game but I'll believe that your sister went on your computer when you left. Regardless of what had happened, you are the one responsible for the actions that happen on your account.

There was grief on multiple peoples builds, DrBot's shop and Warmspot's villager breeder. Warmspot didn't want to you to get banned so the damage done there is excluded. There was about 10-15 blocks broken in DrBot's shop, as well as a very large portion of his item frames missing, totaling around 70 blocks in damage.

Evidence (not all captured)

If you would like to be unbanned, please promise us that you will be more responsible when it comes to who is using your account, and that you will not grief again.

(06-20-2017, 01:05 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 10:17 PM)KGKat Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: Don't know what my sis did!

Yesterday you sent me a message confused about why you were banned, seen below.

Confused about ban

The grief took place around an hour before you had left to eat breakfast. I don't recall you having left/rejoining the game but I'll believe that your sister went on your computer when you left. Regardless of what had happened, you are the one responsible for the actions that happen on your account.

There was grief on multiple peoples builds, DrBot's shop and Warmspot's villager breeder. Warmspot didn't want to you to get banned so the damage done there is excluded. There was about 10-15 blocks broken in DrBot's shop, as well as a very large portion of his item frames missing, totaling around 70 blocks in damage.

Evidence (not all captured)

If you would like to be unbanned, please promise us that you will be more responsible when it comes to who is using your account, and that you will not grief again.

I absolutely promise I will never do that and I talked to my sister to make sure she would not either. I am so sorry for whatever she may have done and it will never happen again. Please, I promise to be much more responsible on making sure my sister does nothing else harmful and again I am so very sorry!

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!