Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: murphdog2

Reason for your ban: breaking rule 9.3: no killing players outside of combat

Who banned you: [adept] Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: The combat was purely consensual for testing my theory of lingering potions and I had full permission to test the potions by the user. I also only killed 1 person (with his permission) as well as it was not a PVP setup but a SCIENCE set-up. when I admitted to the rule break it was because I caused the Death someone I did not MURDER them. I admitted to the rule break under the grounds of the death of a player not under the grounds of non-agreed combat. under real letter of the law I would be guilty of involuntary manslaughter/ consensual homicide not 1st degree murder... the risks of the killing where known...and after death (and respawn) I paid the dead player 150$ this also happened over 2 weeks ago and I ddon't remember the specific player. it should also be noted that I ADMITTED to this on the server as a coming forward of information.

Why do you want to come back: This is my favorite server and I can only play on this serve ;w;

note:
The malice involved in the crime is transferred to the killing, resulting in a charge of manslaughter. ... There is no intent to kill, and a resulting death would not be considered murder, but would be considered involuntary manslaughter. [citation Wikipedia]

Consensual homicide refers to a case when one person kills another, with the consent of the person being killed.This practice is legal in some jurisdictions, but remains controversial because of the legal, ethical and practical issues it raises. [citation wikipedia

Involuntary manslaughter: (sometimes referred to as fourth-degree murder), a killing that stems from a lack of intention to cause death but involving an intentional, or negligent, act leading to death.

Uh, try logging in?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!