Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: ManInKilt

Reason for your ban: Griefing/Theft

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for taking emeralds and 2 shulker boxes. I found them in a thing that i was told in the chat was a long abandoned project from someone who hadn't logged on in ages, nothing was claimed, i figured that was that and somebody died and left the boxes and never came back to get them. I didnt think it was an issue at the time, but i was quite wrong.

Why do you want to come back: If allowed back, i will stay in my own lane and not go near things that even look like someone else has been there, claimed or not. It was a mistake to do it in the first place, but thinking "what could happen" i did and it got me banned. I'd also like to come back because i like my house and i help a friend with his castle thing. I can return the shulker boxes if whoever had them wants them, they're in my house. I don't know how many emeralds i have but i can give them too and $ to make up the difference if that can be assessed. 

Hello, You were banned because you broke into an underground base, pillared yourself up to their glass pathway and stole two shulker boxes.
The Owner of the area says they do not know you, and that those shulker boxes indeed did belong to them.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/XhzJX

I checked- and the emerald ore that you stole was also a part of this persons base.

Please update your appeal.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(06-26-2017, 06:21 AM)rayvenz Wrote: Please update your appeal.

updated

HomeTown Rules ThreadClick here

Quote:Even if a build appears abandoned, is abandoned, or is griefed already, one does not have the right to grief it. 

In this case though, it wasn't abandon. The owner just hadn't been signing on often.
The base has already been repaired and the evidence is shown.

Please wait for a Mod+ to respond to your appeal. Thank you.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

I didn't know that previously and only went off what people said in the chat. I now know this for future and will not do so again.

The reason we have a tutorial is so that people know the rules. Like so many other players, it seems you didn't read thoroughly and ended up being banned. Now, if you want to be unbanned, I'm going to need you to familiarize yourself with the rules. You can do this by doing /rules on the server, going through tutorial again, or even using this link: HomeTown Rules 
Preferably all three.
I don't want another incidence of you being unsure of the rules to get you banned again. And if you have questions you can always ask staff.
A general rule of thumb is that if it might screw over another player (Like their build being destroyed) don't do it. If it is detrimental to another player in any way, don't do it. 
That's a good rule in any situation as it shows respect for your fellow humans. 

So, to summarize, I need you to go over the rules again using one or all of the methods above (and then follow them), and consider other people when you play in game. If you can do that, we have no problem unbanning you and letting you play with us again.

No problem, I'll do those when I get home. I'll keep away from things that look like they even might have been built.

In that case, welcome back to HomeTown. I've unbanned you.

Thank you!