Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Final Goodbye
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Warmspot

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I just going to assume no staff are gonna bother reading this because I'm not allowed to be writing an appeal, though im doing it anyways but i'd like to say i'm sorry. First let me explain what I got banned for in all my offenses. First time I griefed a bunch of peoples bases, I didn't realize you weren't allowed to grief back then. My second offense I definitely deserved to be banned because I knew the rules by then. I was in a discord with rayvenz and messed with her for about a half an hour wasting her time before I got banned. My third and final offense was for killing a parrot. I don't remember the name of the person that I killed the parrot of but if I could get back on I would give you all 35k of my money, my stuff, my everything, just to get unbanned. I know is was wrong of me to kill the parrot though I did it anyways like an idiot. I shouldn't have done it even though I didn't think it was a ban able offense. Hiyoko killed one of my parrots in res and he was a staff member so I just assumed I wouldn't get banned for it. What I did to get that parrot from Hiyoko was a dushy move anyways. I loved this server so much, it was my favorite server i've ever played on. I'm even more depressed now because the offer I put up a few weeks ago for vip2 just went through and i've been trying to get that forever and now I can't even get it because I permanently banned. Message to all of those who have been haven't been banned or have only been banned a 1-2 times DON'T SCREW UP. Extra chances do exist but its more of a 3 strikes your out thing. Sadly there is no foul balls on this server other than getting rebanned for things you were already banned for. Its a great server as long as you follow the rules. 

Why you want to come back: I love the server and the discord community, everyone is so nice but as long as your nice back everything should be alright. I know in my ban message it says no appeals but im going to keep appealing anyways until my forums account gets banned. I refuse to give up, I don't care how long it takes. 
- Warmspot

(06-30-2017, 04:09 AM)SkeletalSock Wrote: Extra chances don't exist on this server

No, this isn't the case. You burned through your extra chances. Multiple chances. As shown:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2426
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2431 (Continuation of appeal one, since more was added to your ban reason by a different staff member.)
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2454
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Updated again.

I told you last time if you got banned again, it would be permanent. Need I bring up the voice recording of you nonchalantly saying if you got banned you'd just be able to appeal again? The way you speak of our server rules is utterly disrespectful. You even brag to people in discord about how many times that you've been banned.

(06-30-2017, 09:16 AM)Arayvek Wrote: I told you last time if you got banned again, it would be permanent. Need I bring up the voice recording of you nonchalantly saying if you got banned you'd just be able to appeal again? The way you speak of our server rules is utterly disrespectful. You even brag to people in discord about how many times that you've been banned.

I'm trying to think of what to say, I'll get back to you in a few days.

Upon what Ara said coming to light, I'm locking this appeal. Please don't make a new one, I said no appeal for a reason.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!