• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Shady VIP 2 Dealers 'round here? I need the gud stuff.
Rainbow 
Alright, so, here's the problem. I need VIP 2 and its like 20-26k right but.. I got 3k on me atm and I have 11 shulker shells which sell for 2k (at least) and at max 4k. Its more or less a barter but the shulker shells make up 22k at the very least. I'm hoping someone can clear up the price for me and if someone can sell me VIP 2. :p I also have 40 diamond  ore and like 30 diamonds if that helps, I guess.. Idk :Huh So uhh yea, I don't have cash straight up but I do have that, reply to this post with information or offers or suggestions as to how much I should pay, Thanks bois!

I'll buy all your shells for $1000 each, diamond ore for $100 each, and each diamond for $50 if you need instant cash.
Shulker shell's have a pretty fixed price at $2000 each meaning they're not $4000 max (yes, I'm still offering only $1000 each for them). Other than that, I wanna say that VIP 2 is usually over $26,250 and Marcos and I run a company (he knows about it better than me) where we can lend people money with interest.

Win $2000 from me: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...3#pid19323
-DrBot

I highly recommend you do not get a loan with interest on the server. I was 1k in debt on old server currency (about 100k in our current econemy) and it took over 6 months to pay it off. And if it has interest then it's going to get higher which makes it more problematic. If you don't go the money now, go diamond mining for a while and sell your diamonds to /warp shop. Tjey go for 50 each which means you should fortune it and sell it the shop rather than sell the ores instead. But this is my take om the matter. And also why not sell your shulker shell for 1,800 and you can get a profit higher than what Drbot is offering you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]