• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win $2000 by categorizing some items
Thoughts?

---Edit--

In regards to your feedback on the sheet itself, the reply I was writing up was a little too long, so here goes. 

DrBot Wrote:I think unstained glass panes would be better belonging with the stained glass panes. Same for the Glass and Terracotta

Yeah, keep them together. I just thought the Manufactured subcategory was too short.  

DrBot Wrote:I think this row (Manufactured (Color))should be split into many. I dont want any rows to be too long. my building blocks row for example at my shop is too long.

I'm not sure how you're going to be designing your shop, but I personally think it'd be a good little design to have all the different colors on showcase in a row, with the materials making up their own rows. So kinda like this:

Dye-----------
Wool-----------
Clay-----------
Concrete--------
Terracotta---------

In rows. Not sure if it'll fit whatever you have in mind though.

DrBot Wrote:There's this fish too. Can Pufferfish be eaten? Even if it can, it might be better in another category.

I don't know if it can be (Maybe it can, but poisons you?), but as far as I know the only way to get it is through fishing, so I chucked everything to do with fishing under the Ocean category. Otherwise you'll only have like six items under the category. Trying to make each category look fairly fleshed out.

Messages In This Thread
Win $2000 by categorizing some items - by DrBot - 07-08-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Win $2000 to categorize some items - by DrBot - 07-08-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Win $2000 to categorize some items - by kirinelf - 07-08-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Win $2000 to categorize some items - by DrBot - 07-08-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: Win $2000 to categorize some items - by DrBot - 07-08-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Win $2000 to categorize some items - by DrBot - 07-09-2017, 04:00 AM